• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Obi has Fe-dom written all over him. He's a healthy-minded 2w1, and So/Sx according to my reading at Ocean-moonshine. Even at the end of Episode 3, he was yelling that he wanted to help Anakin, even though he had to turn away at the last because you can't help someone who doesn't want it. Reading and comparing the ENFJ and ESFJ, Obi seems more ENFJ because he wants to be "a catalyst for change" in his Padawan students.

Hmm... I'll take that into consideration, but I don't think he's an extravert and I don't think he's a 2. He does help people out of the kindness of his heart, but I don't think that's his primary concern. He wanted to help Anakin because he loved him. However, I don't think he goes too much out of his way to try to help everyone. He helps out of his belief that it is the "right" thing to do. He might even be a 1.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]
- I've reconsidered Mace Windu, I think he is an ISTJ, in fact, he is an obvious ISTJ.
- I don't think you quite understand 1w2s. 1w2s are plenty idealistic and intent on making the world a better place.
- I think Sp/So for Palpatine. Sp/So's use their people/networking skills to accomplish their Sp ends, they don't necessarily care about society though
- I'm with you on Qui-Gon. he is NOT an FJ, much less an EFJ

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think you quite understand 1w2s. 1w2s are plenty idealistic and intent on making the world a better place.

What's the difference between a 1w9 and a 1w2, then?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's the difference between a 1w9 and a 1w2, then?

1w2 is called the advocate, and for good reason. 1w2s are passionate about making the world a better place, defending social justice and voicing their strong convictions on morality and
1w9s tend to be a little more "soft" and, while they are plenty idealistic themselves, tend tend not to want to be "disruptive" and often are somewhat more withdrawn and detached, but usually friendly and polite. compare 1w2 So/Sx Martin Sheen with 1w9 Sx/So Joan Sutherland. Martin Sheen wears his idealism and beliefs on his sleeve. he doesn't pull his punches and has no problem saying how things should be. Joan Sutherland on the other hand is more charming, detached and has a more gentle touch and sense of "decorum". she obviously is very opinionated, but much less imposing on issues that aren't of high importance.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w2 is called the advocate, and for good reason. 1w2s are passionate about making the world a better place, defending social justice and voicing their strong convictions on morality and
1w9s tend to be a little more "soft" and, while they are plenty idealistic themselves, tend tend not to want to be "disruptive" and often are somewhat more withdrawn and detached, but usually friendly and polite. compare 1w2 So/Sx Martin Sheen with 1w9 Sx/So Joan Sutherland. Martin Sheen wears his idealism and beliefs on his sleeve. he doesn't pull his punches and has no problem saying how things should be. Joan Sutherland on the other hand is more charming, detached and has a more gentle touch and sense of "decorum". she obviously is very opinionated, but much less imposing on issues that aren't of high importance.

If that's the case, Light Yagami is a 1w2, and so are Princess Leia and Qui-Gon Jinn.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If that's the case, Light Yagami is a 1w2, and so are Princess Leia and Qui-Gon Jinn.

- Qui-Gon is 8w9 Sx/Sp. compare him to Sean Connery or Aslan from Narnia
- Light Yagami is a 3w? Sp/Sx. compare him to Ted Bundy

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm... I'll take that into consideration, but I don't think he's an extravert and I don't think he's a 2. He does help people out of the kindness of his heart, but I don't think that's his primary concern. He wanted to help Anakin because he loved him. However, I don't think he goes too much out of his way to try to help everyone. He helps out of his belief that it is the "right" thing to do. He might even be a 1.

Yes, a 2w1.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- Qui-Gon is 8w9 Sx/Sp. compare him to Sean Connery or Aslan from Narnia
- Light Yagami is a 3w? Sp/Sx. compare him to Ted Bundy

Could you further explain your reasoning for Qui-Gon as an 8?

As for Light Yagami, I guess I should have clarified and said Kira.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could you further explain your reasoning for Qui-Gon as an 8?
The 1 is the Perfectionist of the enneagram. they are conscientious, service oriented, and sticklers for details and doing things the "right" way. Qui-Gon, even though he has strong convictions and character, doesn't care about these things. he just wants to do his thing and protect the people he cares about.

As for Light Yagami, I guess I should have clarified and said Kira.
either way, he is a 3 who thinks he is a 1

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The 1 is the Perfectionist of the enneagram. they are conscientious, service oriented, and sticklers for details and doing things the "right" way. Qui-Gon, even though he has strong convictions and character, doesn't care about these things. he just wants to do his thing and protect the people he cares about.

I'll have to think about this one.

either way, he is a 3 who thinks he is a 1

Or, possibly he's a 1 who turned into a 3?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll have to think about this one.
Or, possibly he's a 1 who turned into a 3?

more like a 3 that was good at rationalizing and deluded himself into thinking he was a 1

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[youtube=_AkBC6wX-bw]List of all Dark Lords of the sith[/youtube]

Ajunta Pall: ISTJ
Marka Ragnos: ESTJ
Naga Sadow: ENTP
Ludo Kressh: ISFJ
Freedon Nadd: ISTJ
Exar Kun: ESTJ
Ulic Qel-Droma: ESTP
Darth Revan: INTP
Darth Malak: ENTJ
Darth Traya: ISTJ
Darth Sion: ISTJ
Darth Nihilus: INTP
Darth Desolous: INTJ
Darth Ruin: ESFJ
The Dark Underlord: INTJ
Darth Rivan: INFJ
Belia Darzu: ISTP
Lord Kaan: ESTJ
Lord Kopecz: ISTJ
Lord Githany: ESTP
Darth Bane: ISTP
Darth Zannah: ENFJ
Darth Cognus: INFJ
Darth Millenial: INFJ
Darth Vectivus: INFJ
Darth Plagueis: INTJ
Darth Sidious: INTJ
Darth Maul: ISTP
Darth Tyranus: INFJ
Darth Vader: ISTJ
Darth Caedus: ISTJ
Darth Krayt: ENTJ

Darth Revan and Nihilus INTP? That's awsome, they are Ti dominant just like me, not to mention the ultimate cosmic powers in the universe!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=_AkBC6wX-bw]List of all Dark Lords of the sith[/youtube]

Ajunta Pall: ISTJ
Marka Ragnos: ESTJ
Naga Sadow: ENTP
Ludo Kressh: ISFJ
Freedon Nadd: ISTJ
Exar Kun: ESTJ
Ulic Qel-Droma: ESTP
Darth Revan: INTP
Darth Malak: ENTJ
Darth Traya: ISTJ
Darth Sion: ISTJ
Darth Nihilus: INTP
Darth Desolous: INTJ
Darth Ruin: ESFJ
The Dark Underlord: INTJ
Darth Rivan: INFJ
Belia Darzu: ISTP
Lord Kaan: ESTJ
Lord Kopecz: ISTJ
Lord Githany: ESTP
Darth Bane: ISTP
Darth Zannah: ENFJ
Darth Cognus: INFJ
Darth Millenial: INFJ
Darth Vectivus: INFJ
Darth Plagueis: INTJ
Darth Sidious: INTJ
Darth Maul: ISTP
Darth Tyranus: INFJ
Darth Vader: ISTJ
Darth Caedus: ISTJ
Darth Krayt: ENTJ

what about their enneagram types

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even more interesting than their enneagrams would be their IQs or their midiclorient counts! (I know those don't really matter lol.)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My typings:

Luke Skywalker: ISFP 9w1 sx/sp
Han Solo: ESTP 8w7 sx/so
Leia Organa: ESTJ 8w7 sx/so
Anakin Skywalker: ISFP 2w3 sx/sp
Darth Vader: ISTJ 8w9 sx/sp
Obi-Wan Kenobi: INFJ 5w4 so/sp
Yoda: INFJ 5w4 so/sx
C-3PO: ESFJ p6w7 sp/so
Lando Calrissian: ESTP 7w8 so/sp
Emperor Palpatine: INTJ 8w9 sp/so
Padme Amidala: ESFJ 1w2 sx/so
Mace Windu: ISTJ pr6w5 sp/so
Qui-Gon Jinn: ENFJ 8w9 sp/so
Darth Maul: ISTJ 6w5 sx/so
Boba Fett: ISTP 5w6 sp/sx
Jubba the Hut: ENTJ 8w9 so/sp
Jar Jar Binks: ESFP p6w7 sp/so

Not sure on enneagram type:

Count Dooku: INTJ
General Grievous: ESTJ
Grand Moff Tarkin: ENTJ

Not sure what type they are at all:

Chewbacca: xSxP
R2D2: ????

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My typings:

Yay! ^_^

Luke Skywalker: ISFP 9w1 sx/sp

No, I never understood why people say that. There is hardly anything 9 about that guy. The guy is often strong-willed (I mean, he's really stubborn and was reluctant to take on the droids, and he was really frustrated with being on Degobah because he thought he was "wasting [his] time!"), he is temperamental, pessimistic, perfectionistic/critical, and fairly independent. You know, I hadn't considered this before, but maybe he's a 4? I mean, he's expressive, dramatic, self-absorbed, and temperamental, and he seems to want to be someone of great significance. I really don't know what his type is, but I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility for his type.

Whatever his core type is, I'm going to conjecture that his fixes are 4w5 for Image, p6w5 for Head, and 9w1 for Gut.

Han Solo: ESTP 8w7 sx/so

Possibly ISTP, and most certainly Sp-second (he had to have his So side forced out of him). Other than that yep. I think his tritype is 8w7-7w8-3w4.

Leia Organa: ESTJ 8w7 sx/so

That sounds reasonable. I think her tritype is 8w7-cp6w5-2w1.

Anakin Skywalker: ISFP 2w3 sx/sp

Not too sure he was an ISFP (though I am almost certain he was some kind of FP). I mean, do any of these things sound like him?

ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. They hold back their ideas and opinions except from those who they are closest to. They are likely to be kind, gentle and sensitive in their dealings with others. They are interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which they believe in.

People who don't know them well may see their unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness [...].

ISFPs have no desire to lead or control others, just as they have no desire to be led or controlled by others. They need space and time alone to evaluate the circumstances of their life against their value system, and are likely to respect other people's needs for the same.

The ISFP is likely to not give themself enough credit for the things which they do extremely well. Their strong value systems can lead them to be intensely perfectionist, and cause them to judge themselves with unneccesary harshness.

I think ESFP might work better.

As for Enneatype, I think he's either that (2w3) or cp6w7. I don't think he's an 8. Let's analyze this description of the Sx/Sp 8:

This subtype is a very charismatic. They have a very assertive energy and they demand attention. The lust of the Eight combines with the sexual instinct to make one of the most fiery of the combinations of all of the enneatypes, especially if Seven is the dominant wing.

I don't think Anakin ever demands attention. And I don't think he's very charismatic (if he was, wouldn't he be able to get on the Jedi Counsel easier?).

Sexual/self-pres Eights aren’t afraid to tell you what they think. The "can do" attitude that the other subtypes have is now intertwined with an outward passionate storm of energy. The sexual/self-pres Eight will be similar to the self-pres/sex Eight with respect to interests and attachment to close friends and family, but the intensity level is augmented. Since the sexual instinct is first, these Eights usually don't let an opportunity pass by to connect with those they find interesting.

While he is intense and deeply wants to connect with those he finds interesting (i.e., Padme), it's not like he's on the lookout or anything. He's just protective. Even if it applies to him fully, it doesn't explain much of the rest of his personality.

They can sense the power in any situation and they like to challenge people. They can enjoy making others react to them, keeping others on their toes, to find out what makes them tick. They are likely to use humor to accomplish this. When sex/self-pres Eights are unbalanced, they are very quick to anger and have a difficult time controlling their impulses.

He may have a difficult time controlling his impulses, but he doesn't exactly challenge people or try to make reactions out of people (other than the bad guys). And if he does, he doesn't do it to enjoy himself.

Let's compare this with the Sx/Sp 6 and Sx/Sp 2 descriptions:

Sx/Sp 6
The sexual/self-pres Six is more concerned with strength, beauty and merging. With this stacking, the counterphobic energy is directed more toward individuals than towards ideas and concepts. It’s more about controlling the people closest to them. Paranoia arises when the Six feels abandoned by intimates.

Yes, he is concerned with strength, and he certainly can have issues with being controlling of people closest to him. But I don't think he's that paranoid about them leaving him.

In the sexual/self-pres Six, doubt and anxiety is relieved by the knowledge that one's intimates really are trustworthy. These Sixes are always testing their mates for loyalty. The sexual Six is counterphobic in terms of needing to prove their desirability and strength.

Hmm... while he doesn't have extreme doubt, anxiety, or fear about losing Padme's loyalty, he certainly does feel the need to prove his desirability and strength.

This type is identified with their respective gender roles for security. They can be competitive and appear Eight-like. Male Sixes are likely to show strength as a form of counterphobia. Female Sixes are likely to emphasize their looks in order to be attractive. Security comes from knowing they are desirable. They can be very possessive of their mates. This can turn to extreme jealousy. On the down side, paranoia about the relationship can set in. The sexual/self-pres Six can appear Three-like, because of their need for validation and competitiveness.

Actually, this sounds quite a lot like him. Notice the "Eight-like" quality.

On the high side, this subtype can be the most fiercely loyal to their friendships and to those loved ones who have gained their trust. The intensity of the sexual instinct brings with it a passion that is unwavering for the love and protection of their loved ones. The nature of the Six to "go towards," combined with the merging of the sexual instinct, can sometimes create an idealization of others, the ones that have passed the test of the Six. On the down side, the fear of losing the close relationship can cause this subtype to desperately lash out counterphobically.

Oh my God, yes, yes, yes! That's totally him!

Sx/Sp 2
Jealousy is a big issue for the sexual variant of type Two. When unhealthy, they can’t see how they push away the people from whom they most want love. It becomes a vicious cycle because the more they get rejected the more they push. Twos are usually very good at reading others' emotions and needs, but their blind spot (just like all the heart centered types) is not always being able to read how they are making others feel, especially in the present.

Yes, that sounds a lot like him.

The Two is past oriented; they have an emotional tally in their minds of all the good they have done in the past for others, but are blind to how they can make others feel at the moment. This is common to all unhealthy Twos, but is even more accentuated in the sexual variant because the underlying fear of both the enneatype and the sexual instinct are very similar.

This is somewhat like him.

This subtype loves attention. They give by shows of affection and by spending time with those they are focused on. They make themselves attractive to be lovable. They can be very flirtatious, and are very good at making the other person feel special. On the down side, if this attention is not reciprocated, they can become controlling and manipulative with their loved ones. When unhealthy, the sex/self-pres subtype can become volatile with their intimates. When healthier, the Two develops powers of introspection which helps them form truly healthy relationships.

Yes, yes, this sounds like him, too.

Telling the difference between self-pres/sexual subtype and sexual/self-pres subtype can be very difficult with enneatype Two because type Two energy itself can mimic the energy of the sexual instinct. Therefore, a self-pres Two can still have many of the same issues as the sexual Two. The biggest difference will be in intensity. When unhealthy, the self-pres/sexual Two will adopt more of an air of entitlement as compared to the sexual/self-pres subtype. They will be less direct when it comes to expressing their needs. They expect their intimates to read their minds and do things for them to show their appreciation.

He's definitely more intense, yes.

So both of these descriptions sound more like him. However, seeing how it indicated that the 2 also fears being abandoned, I think I'll give the nod to 2 for now because he wasn't exactly paranoid.

As for tritype, it is most certainly 2w3, cp6w7, and 8w7 in some order.

Darth Vader: ISTJ 8w9 sx/sp

Yes, although he might have been an INTJ, as well. You know, the whole, "Let's rule the galaxy as father and son!" smelled like the works of Ni to me.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: INFJ 5w4 so/sp

He might be ISFJ and also 5w6, but, 5w6 So/Sp, although I hadn't considered it, is definitely spot-on. I think his tritype is 5w6-1w9-2w1.

Yoda: INFJ 5w4 so/sx

Yes, although I think he's another 5w6 So/Sp, like Kenobi (though more likely 5w4 than him). His tritype is 5w6-9w1-2w1.

C-3PO: ESFJ p6w7 sp/so

Yes, although I think Si comes first. His memory recall is superb (he is, after all, a computer). His tritype is most likely p6w7-2w1-1w2.

Lando Calrissian: ESTP 7w8 so/sp

I think Sp/So works better, but other than that, yes. His tritype, I presume, is 7w8-8w9-3w2 (in some order, at least).

Emperor Palpatine: INTJ 8w9 sp/so

Sure, that works. His tritype is probably 8w9-5w4-3w4.

Padme Amidala: ESFJ 1w2 sx/so

I think she is more Fi, but it may seem like she's Fe because she's a 1 and in touch with her Social instinct. I think she is an ENFP. Other than that, yes. Her tritype is probably 1w2-cp6w5-2w1.

Mace Windu: ISTJ pr6w5 sp/so

Yeah, that works. Tritype is probably something like pr6w5-8w9-3w2.

Qui-Gon Jinn: ENFJ 8w9 sp/so

Nooooo! There is nothing Fe-dom about that guy. He doesn't care about social rules and conduct, he's very much set in his ways. On top of that, he was defiant of the Jedi Code and followed the beat of his own drum. Fi > Fe. I think he is INTJ 8w9 Sp/So. And I think his tritype is 8w9-5w4-4w5.

Darth Maul: ISTJ 6w5 sx/so

Possibly ISTP, and I think he is Sx/Sp. I think his tritype is probably pr6w5-8w7-3w4.

Boba Fett: ISTP 5w6 sp/sx

I don't know enough about him to make an accurate assessment. It certainly sounds plausible.

Jubba the Hut: ENTJ 8w9 so/sp

Probably ESTJ and Sp-first, but other than that, yes. Tritype is probably 8w9-3w2-7w8.

Jar Jar Binks: ESFP p6w7 sp/so

Yep. His tritype is most likely p6w7-9w8-2w1.

Not sure on enneagram type:

Count Dooku: INTJ

He's either an 8 or a 5. His tritype is probably 8w9-5w4-4w5 in some order.

General Grievous: ESTJ

Not sure either. However, I think his fixes are probably 3w4, pr6w5, and 8w7.

Grand Moff Tarkin: ENTJ

Don't remember too much about him, seeing how I didn't particularly care for the Originals.

Not sure what type they are at all:

Chewbacca: xSxP

I say ISFP p6w7-9w8-2w1 Sx/Sp

R2D2: ????

I say ISTP 7w8-9w8-4w5 Sx/So.

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even more interesting than their enneagrams would be their IQs or their midiclorient counts! (I know those don't really matter lol.)

IQ is not more interesting. it's a one dimensional scale that gives no insight into their cognition