• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because she is a caretaker of her own people, a social reformer. Probably So-dom.

So do you think Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu are FJs, too?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://ocean-moonshine.net/e1428573...er_op=view_page&PAGE_id=14&MMN_position=81:80

Social/Self-pres (Leia)

When the social instinct is dominant in enneatype One, the fear of not being perfect manifests with regards to their connection to others. The social instinct is satisfied when others follow their rules or hold up their standards of justice.

This type is very community minded. They are likely to be the person on the block who offers a hand, tells you, for instance, how to maintain your lawn just right. When healthy, they do this in a truly helpful way. These individuals can be counted on to do the right thing. They convey to others that they can be trusted and have everyone’s best interest in mind. This type is likely to have an interest in politics and social concerns.

They are similar to the self-pres/social in the respect that both types will be community minded, but the self-pres/social will focus more on self and this type will extend its focus to the group. On the down side, they can be judgmental and intrusive when their input is not called for. Frustration for the social/self-pres One comes when others aren’t maintaining the same ideals and standards the One holds. This frustration in the social arena combines with the self-pres concerns, and can generate the impetus for action we so often see with this type.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see your point. But I still see Te > Fe.

"ISFJs live in a world that is concrete and kind. They are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. People value the ISFJ for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best."

Leia - "It's a wonder if he cares about anything - or anybody."

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"ISFJs live in a world that is concrete and kind. They are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. People value the ISFJ for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best."

Leia - "It's a wonder if he cares about anything - or anybody."

Post anything else you want to. I am going to bed. I'll discuss tomorrow.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This seems to describe Leia: 'ISFJs need positive feedback from others. In the absence of positive feedback, or in the face of criticism, the ISFJ gets discouraged, and may even become depressed. When down on themselves or under great stress, the ISFJ begins to imagine all of the things that might go critically wrong in their life. They have strong feelings of inadequacy, and become convinced that "everything is all wrong", or "I can't do anything right".'

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So do you think Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu are FJs, too?

Obi has Fe-dom written all over him. He's a healthy-minded 2w1, and So/Sx according to my reading at Ocean-moonshine. Even at the end of Episode 3, he was yelling that he wanted to help Anakin, even though he had to turn away at the last because you can't help someone who doesn't want it. Reading and comparing the ENFJ and ESFJ, Obi seems more ENFJ because he wants to be "a catalyst for change" in his Padawan students.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mace Windu - he is the cobra waiting to strike. Unlike Kenobi, Windu doesn't have to fight as a last resort, or merely out of necessity. His style is based in the pure enjoyment of the act of fighting. He strikes me as the 8 type. He is quietly pensive, but like I said, his focus is cobra-like and "out there." So I'll have to go with ESTJ. As for his Instinctual stacking, I will have to say Sp/So.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anakin Skywalker: ENFP 8w7 Sx/Sp
Darth Vader: ISTJ 8w9 Sx/Sp
Obi-Wan Kenobi: ISTJ 6w5 So/Sp
Yoda: INTP 9w1 So/Sx
Mace Windu: ISFJ 3w4 So/Sp
Qui-Gon Jinn: ENFJ 8w9 Sx/So
Jar-Jar Binks: ENFP 7w6 So/Sx
Padme: INFJ 1w2 Sx/Sp
Darth Sidious: INTJ 5w6 So/Sx
Darth Maul: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx
C-3PO: ISFJ 1w2 Sp/So
R2-D2: ESTP 7w8 So/Sp
Count Dooku: ENFJ 8w7 Sx/So
General Grievous: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sx
Luke Skywalker: ISFP 9w1 Sx/Sp
Han Solo: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx
Princess Leia: ENTJ 1w2 Sx/So
Lando Calrissian: ESTP 3w2 So/Sx
Chewbacca: ESFP 9w8 So/Sx

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wasn't here at these forums for a few months from September to January, but it seems like Star Wars hasn't been discussed in a while. I just recently saw Episode I in 3D today, and it has got me thinking about it again. So, I have decided to make my list of the character's types. Feel free to add, argue, suggest, or discuss anything.

Anakin Skywalker: ENFP 8w7 Sx/Sp (8w7-6w5-3w4)
I think he's 8w7-6w7-2w3, and possibly another FP

Darth Vader: (shadow mode) ISTJ, disintegrated to 5
makes sense

Obi-Wan Kenobi: ISTJ 6w5 So/Sp (6w5-1w9-3w4)
Sp/So. other than that, yes

Yoda: INFJ 1w9 So/Sp (1w9-5w6-4w5) (seems Fe + Ti as opposed to Te + Fi, and NJs can be just as stubbornly rigid)
makes sense to me

Mace Windu: ISTJ 6w5 So/Sp (6w5-1w9-3w2)
feasible, though he might have an 8 fix

Qui-Gon Jinn: INTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx (1w9-5w4-4w5)
8w9 and Sx/Sp, the rest I agree with

Jar-Jar Binks: ESFP 6w7 So/Sx (6w7-9w8-2w3)
yes

Padme: ENFP 1w9 Sx/So (1w9-6w7-2w1)
1w2, yes to the rest, though probably 2 second (and possible 2w3)

Lord Sidious: INTJ 8w9 Sp/Sx (8w9-7w8-3w2) (Can someone explain to me why he's 8w7 as opposed to 8w9? He literally says something like, "So we can achieve... peace.")
Sp/So (stereotypically so) he sounds w9 because he is a Machiavellian, sociopathic politician who uses this to accomplish his ends. also, his head fix is 5w6 or 5w4 (I'm not sure if 8, 5 or 3 are first though, I could see them in any order)

Darth Maul: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx (8w7-7w8-4w5)
Sx/SP, yes to the rest, though possibly a 6w7 fix

C-3PO: ISFJ 6w5 Sp/So (6w5-1w2-2w1)
So/Sp and 2w3>2w1

R2-D2: ISTP 7w8 Sx/So (7w8-8w7-4w5)
makes sense to me

Count Dooku: INTJ 5w6 Sp/Sx (5w6-9w1-4w5)
5w4 with 8w9 and 4w5 fixes

General Grievous: ENTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx (3w4-8w7-6w5) (not sure about this one)
I think he's 6w7 first, but yes to the rest (except for his instinct variant, I have no idea what it is)

Luke Skywalker: ISFP 1w9 So/Sx (1w9-6w7-2w1) (Can someone explain to me why he's Se as opposed to Ne, and why he's 9 as opposed to 1?)
9w1, yes to the rest

Han Solo: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx (8w7-7w8-3w4)
yes

Princess Leia: ISFJ 1w9 So/Sp (1w9-6w5-2w1)
nooo, E?TJ 8w7 So/Sp 8w7-2w1-6w5

Lando Calrissian: ESTP 7w8 So/Sx (7w8-8w7-3w4) (not too sure of this either)
3w2-7w8-9w8 Sp/Sx, ESTP sounds right

Chewbacca: ESTP 6w7 Sx/So (6w7-8w9-2w3) (not sure about this one either)
IS?P 9w8 So/Sx 9w8-6w7-2w1

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This seems to describe Leia: 'ISFJs need positive feedback from others. In the absence of positive feedback, or in the face of criticism, the ISFJ gets discouraged, and may even become depressed. When down on themselves or under great stress, the ISFJ begins to imagine all of the things that might go critically wrong in their life. They have strong feelings of inadequacy, and become convinced that "everything is all wrong", or "I can't do anything right".'

this is not Princess Leia at all. she is a 17 year old girl who is a Senator, an officer in the military and an all around tough cookie who has no problem giving orders, going long periods without emotional support and standing up to extremely powerful men. compare her to Mon Mothma (1w9 So/Sp)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes (except I think Obi-Wan is Sp/So)

So/Sp

possibly, but I think ISTP

INTJ and Sx/Sp

6w7

I think she's So/Sx, but Sx/Sp works

nooo, Sp/So!

I think he's Sx/Sp

Sp/So

I thought So/Sx

INFJ 8w9 Sp/Sx

makes sense

So/Sx

yes

So/Sx or So/Sp

Sp/Sx

makes sense

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this is not Princess Leia at all. she is a 17 year old girl who is a Senator, an officer in the military and an all around tough cookie who has no problem giving orders, going long periods without emotional support and standing up to extremely powerful men. compare her to Mon Mothma (1w9 So/Sp)

I don't know Mon. Probably an anime character? I did read the original Star Wars paperback, however. There are some good insights in that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know Mon. Probably an anime character? I did read the original Star Wars paperback, however. There are some good insights in that.

no, this is Mon Mothma
mothma.jpg

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry. I hope you're okay.

What? I like Star Wars, and I like 3D movies. Episode I wasn't the best movie in the series by any means, but Star Wars is Star Wars.

Yes.

w9 makes sense.

Sounds right. Could be Sp/So, like Elfboy is saying.

No way. He uses Ni, not Ne, or he's an IxxJ of some sort, at the very least. And he's not Sx at all. Otherwise, he wouldn't be teaching not to have attachments. The Jedi way is very anti-Sx.

I could possibly see ISFJ, but how do you get 3w4? He's a stickler for the rules and puts much emphasis on staying true to the Jedi way.

HELL NO! It is unfathomable how anyone could think that he is an Fe-type, much less an Fe-first type. He doesn't care about social rules and conduct, he's very much set in his ways. Fi > Fe

8w9? Eh, I could see it, but I think 1 works better for him because he does what he thinks is right no matter what and is kind of defiant of the Jedi Code, which he has some disagreements with. If he was an 8, he would more overtly angry, and I think he has a good containment over his anger. But I think in general, he's more principled than domineering.

Possibly ENFP, but I'm not really sure how you think he uses intuition. He doesn't seem to think ahead. And I think 6w7 works better for him because he's much too outwardly 'scaredy-cat-ish' to be anything but a 6.

Fi > Fe, and why w2? She's more idealistic than people-pleasing. Sx/Sp? I could see it, but she seems to show some concern for society at large.

No, virtually all the Sith are unhealthy 8s disintegrated to 5. And he's definitely not So-first, more like So-last. He doesn't care about society at all.

Yes.

I originally thought this, but then I rationalized myself out of it because all he does is worry.

I could agree with ESTP, but So/Sp? He's not Sx-last, he doesn't have problems going in dangerous situations. So/Sx would work better than So/Sp.

Hell no, with the same reasoning I had for Qui-Gon Jinn. He doesn't care about upholding social values at all. Fi > Fe

I could see 8, but I think overall he's more 5. He doesn't want power like Sidious and Darth Vader, he cares about having the knowledge and gaining insight.

This could work, except for the instinctual variant. He is So-last, for certain.

So-first, and why 9? He's a stereotypical hero/reformer.

Yes.

I guess that could work, only she's not Sp-last and I think she's more w9 because she doesn't care about her image as much as her convictions.

That could work. :yes:

That could work as well. :yes:

I think he's 8w7-6w7-2w3, and possibly another FP

He could be, but I think ENFP works the best overall. :yes:

Did you read this?

(I have heard some people suggest ISFP and even ESFP, but I think just because he's a good mechanic, a good pilot, and a good fighter and he's physically coordinated and impulsive, doesn't make him an Se-user, per se. He was, after all, raised as a slave to a spaceship/podracer parts shop owner and trained as a Jedi and he has a very high Midichlorian count, so it only makes sense he's good at those things. And he's impulsive because he's very Sx-dominant. This is obviously apparent by he becomes so attached to things, which was the ultimate reason for his downfall. He seems to use Ne instead of Se because he questions why the way things are the way they are and virtually views reality as a box he can't escape. Plus, he hates the Jedi's SJ way of doing things.)

Sp/So. other than that, yes

Your right, that does work better. :yes:
I just remembered that he "hates flying". :laugh:

feasible, though he might have an 8 fix

I think the rigidness you see from his gut fix is 1 rather than 8 because he has a need to be "right". I almost even considered typing him as a 1w9, but I decided against it because of how loyal he was to the Jedi way.

8w9 and Sx/Sp, the rest I agree with

Could you explain this? Qui-Gon seems to follow his own rules and gut and assertively defends his opinions without having any doubt about them. Some may think this isn't 1, but this Ni/Te/Fi fueled, not Fe or Si. Light Yagami (Kira) is an example of a 1 who follows his own rules. Sx/Sp works.

1w2, yes to the rest, though probably 2 second (and possible 2w3)

Nah, she seems the least focused on her image. I'd say she's more idealistic than people-pleasing.

Sp/So (stereotypically so) he sounds w9 because he is a Machiavellian, sociopathic politician who uses this to accomplish his ends. also, his head fix is 5w6 or 5w4 (I'm not sure if 8, 5 or 3 are first though, I could see them in any order)

I could see Sp/So, but why Sx-last?

I agree that his head fix could be 5 instead, but I still think he's core 8w9.

Sx/SP, yes to the rest, though possibly a 6w7 fix

That works. :yes:

So/Sp and 2w3>2w1

He's more focused on etiquette than his appearance. And So/Sp could work, but he was big-time coward and didn't want to put himself in danger at all.

5w4 with 8w9 and 4w5 fixes

Possibly, although he could seem 8-ish because 5 is connected to 8. What made me think 9w1 instead is that was sort idealistic, but he only fought when he had to. I remember him saying something like this to Obi-Wan, "I'm sorry that it had to come down to this. You were a good friend."

I think he's 6w7 first, but yes to the rest (except for his instinct variant, I have no idea what it is)

I was thinking he was most likely a 6, but what made me think 3 was that he seemed to want to show off his lightsabers as trophies and was proud of how awesome he was. 6w7 could work though. :yes:
And his instinctual variant is So-last, I'd say, and probably Sp/Sx because he was kind of a coward.

9w1, yes to the rest

Why? Luke wanted to bring peace, but lots of 1w9s do. I don't particularly see the 9 turmoil within Luke. He's your archetypical hero fighting for the good at large. I just think he was reluctant and stubborn at first because he was a an IxFP.

nooo, E?TJ 8w7 So/Sp 8w7-2w1-6w5

You can blame mal for talking me into that. :laugh:

I had her listed as an ENTJ 8w9 Sp/So, though ESTJ ad 1w9 probably work better. But I think she's more 6w5 than 2w1, because she wasn't focused on her image at all. She struck me as 8 first too, but then I realized that perhaps that was just her needing her personal space. She seemed to fight for a cause too, like Luke. And she had loyalty in her. Han had to work hard to get out her intimate/friendly side.

3w2-7w8-9w8 Sp/Sx, ESTP sounds right

That works. :yes:

IS?P 9w8 So/Sx 9w8-6w7-2w1

That works too. :yes:

possibly, but I think ISTP

Mace Windu ISTP? He's Te > Ti, and Si > Se. He's the biggest J in the entire series.

INFJ 8w9 Sp/Sx

No, Dooku is Fi > Fe.