• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types of Villians

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What about the classic mad scientist? The one who fails to see his inventions are out of control and harming the world, because he only looks at how the invention would be once it's finished?

Probably describes Victor Frankenstein pretty well. He's an INTP, I think. I also think the obsessed researcher who conducts experiments without regard for safety or health of his subjects (especially when he doesn't really have any definitive plans on what to do with the research once he's satisfied) would be pretty INTP. Example of that (and a villain I strongly believe is INTP) Scarecrow from Batman.

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Harley Quinn from Batman is a good example of an evil ENFP. She's willing to kill anyone due to her psychotic crush on The Joker.
... That's got to be one of the better examples I've seen. The "..." being there because that's just that good. Also, I apologize for putting Desmond's ancestors in there. I was grasping (though Ezio does have an I'll-get-revenge-screw-national-politics! Attitude)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can help out with some evil F types
ESFJ: the overly eager hero who is blinded by anger and looses control of himself completely (think Boramir from Lord of the Rings)
ISFJ: the minion who carries out all of the master's most brutal missions
ESFP: the stereotypical dumb brute (well only some)
ISFP: the hot chick who happens to be the bad guy?
ENFP: the cunning, manipulative mastermind who gains your trust and uses you for his (usually sexual) objectives
ENFJ:the crazed revolutionary who has completely lost it and believes that they are helping the world when they are really destroying it
INFP: the fallen hero who has lost hope and had his ideals twisted
INFJ: the dillusional hero who hears voices that tell him to do things.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ESFJ: the overly eager hero who is blinded by anger and looses control of himself completely (think Boramir from Lord of the Rings)
ENFP: the cunning, manipulative mastermind who gains your trust and uses you for his (usually sexual) objectives
ENFJ:the crazed revolutionary who has completely lost it and believes that they are helping the world when they are really destroying it

i like those a lot

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Evil ESFJ = My roommate.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP: The Joker
ENFP: The Psycho
ENTJ: The Boss
ENFJ: The Goebbels
ESTP: Con man
ESTJ: Drill Sergeant Nasty
ESFP: Serial Rapist
ESFJ: Moral guardian gone awry
INTP: Evil Genius
INFP: Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds
INTJ: The man behind the curtain
INFJ: Psychotic visionary
ISTP: Hitman
ISTJ: Stormtrooper
ISFP: Psycho (Used already I know)
ISFJ: Well-Intentioned Extremist

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
People have already been explaining how they can be villains so I'll try and make a list of villains in reality and fiction that are of a certain type.

ENTP: The Joker
ENFP: Harley Quinn? I haven't seen her, I've only heard she is one.
ENTJ: Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
ENFJ:
ESTP:
ESTJ: Colonel Miles Quaritch (Avatar)
ESFP:
ESFJ:
INTP: Dr Claude Belgon (The Mysterious Geographic Explorations of Jasper Morello)
INFP: Norman Bates (Psycho)
INTJ: Hannibal Lecter
INFJ: Adolf Hitler
ISTP:
ISTJ: Darth Vader
ISFP:
ISFJ:

Someone help me complete this list. I can't think of anything else atm, but if I get a good one I'll update it.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People have already been explaining how they can be villains so I'll try and make a list of villains in reality and fiction that are of a certain type.

[...]

Someone help me complete this list. I can't think of anything else atm, but if I get a good one I'll update it.

ENTP: Hades (Hercules)
ENFP: The Joker (Most depictions)
ENTJ: Sauron (LoTR)
ENFJ: Nicolae Carpathia (Left Behind series)
ESTP: Alex DeLarge (The Clockwork Orange)
ESTJ: Captain Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean)
ESFP: William Hamleigh (The Pillars of the Earth)
ESFJ: Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
INTP: Doctor Frankenstein
INFP: Eric (Phantom of the Opera)
INTJ: Emperor Palpatine
INFJ: The Operative (Serenity)
ISTP: John Dillinger (Public Enemies)
ISTJ: Darth Vader
ISFP: Grima Wormtongue (LoTR)
ISFJ: Silas (The Da Vinci Code)

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP: Doctor Frankenstein

Tragic protagonist. His actions do result in some suffering and create a villain, but this makes him about as culpable as Obi Wan for creating Vader or Batman for creating the Joker. If you measure villainy in intent, he's as innocent as it gets.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Tragic protagonist. His actions do result in some suffering and create a villain, but this makes him about as culpable as Obi Wan for creating Vader or Batman for creating the Joker. If you measure villainy in intent, he's as innocent as it gets.

The INTP I have chose, Dr Claude Belgon, if you have seen the movie is in a rather similar sort of situation to Frankenstein. He goes too far in the name of science. However the difference is that Claude knowingly kills people in the process, while Frankenstein didn't realise what his monster would become.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP Villains

Hmm... not quite sure your evil ENFP's are quite on base. I agree with the thought of them going crazy about an ideal, not in an organized way... but that wouldn't be a huge problem for very long, because they'd get distracted by something interesting/sparkly. ENFP's aren't good with following through. Maybe an ENFP would by more like England during the war between Prussia and Austria? Cause a whole bunch of trouble for emotional reasons and then skidaddle when they find something better to do? :shrug: ENFP's usually eventually listen to reason, just it tends to be after they destroy everything in a 10 mile radius.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ENTJ - Corporate leader running underhanded operations to complete the construction of [insert something that would increase his/her power.]
INTJ - Corporate leader running underhanded operations to complete the construction of [insert absurd, dastardly project.]
INTP - Amoral professor who develops [insert bad project.]
ENTP - Amoral inventor who builds [insert bad invention.]
ESTJ - Corporate/military leader running underhanded operations to bolster his own political and financial success.
ESFJ - Leader of the morality police who goes to absurd lengths to purge the world of evil.
ISTJ - Leader of the morality police who was only in it for the power to begin with.
ISFJ - Dogged nice guy that finally snaps.
ESTP - Master swindler, in any professional station.
ESFP - Goofy guy/girl who does something bad in the heat of the moment, and then proceeds to do even worse things trying to cover it up. Also possibly a yandere, or guy/girl who goes axe crazy over their love interest.
ISTP - Amoral assassin, or amoral engineer who constructs [insert bad weapon.]
ISFP - Yandere, or guy/girl who goes axe crazy over their love interest.
ENFJ - Demagogue who abuses rhetoric for his/her own gain, or for [insert bad ideology.]
ENFP - Goofy guy/girl who does something bad in the heat of the moment, and then proceeds to do even worse things trying to cover it up.
INFJ - Religious leader or other ideologue who espouses [insert bad ideology.]
INFP - Weirdo who does bad things out of a demented internal sense of justice.

Lotr246

Donnie Darko sounds like an INFJ from this, but everyone says INTP...

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
What about Kathy Bates' character from Misery? She seemed like an ENFP to me.

colourscientist

ENTJ - Corporate leader running underhanded operations to complete the construction of [insert something that would increase his/her power.]
INTJ - Corporate leader running underhanded operations to complete the construction of [insert absurd, dastardly project.]
INTP - Amoral professor who develops [insert bad project.]
ENTP - Amoral inventor who builds [insert bad invention.]
ESTJ - Corporate/military leader running underhanded operations to bolster his own political and financial success.
ESFJ - Leader of the morality police who goes to absurd lengths to purge the world of evil.
ISTJ - Leader of the morality police who was only in it for the power to begin with.
ISFJ - Dogged nice guy that finally snaps.
ESTP - Master swindler, in any professional station.
ESFP - Goofy guy/girl who does something bad in the heat of the moment, and then proceeds to do even worse things trying to cover it up. Also possibly a yandere, or guy/girl who goes axe crazy over their love interest.
ISTP - Amoral assassin, or amoral engineer who constructs [insert bad weapon.]
ISFP - Yandere, or guy/girl who goes axe crazy over their love interest.
ENFJ - Demagogue who abuses rhetoric for his/her own gain, or for [insert bad ideology.]
ENFP - Goofy guy/girl who does something bad in the heat of the moment, and then proceeds to do even worse things trying to cover it up.
INFJ - Religious leader or other ideologue who espouses [insert bad ideology.]
INFP - Weirdo who does bad things out of a demented internal sense of justice.

these are perfect. :D i love all the building and constructing that's going on...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyFLFv7NRcg&feature=related"]Mithos[/YOUTUBE]

I think that Mithos is an evil and insane xNFJ... there IS such a thing as an NF villain, but as you'll see, it's a very sad thing indeed. :frown:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
ISFJ: I don't have any clue on this one. How do you make an ISFJ villain? No examples either...

Maybe if the ISFJ had Munchausen by proxy?
Because that would be a scary villain.