• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Hills

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Type the cast of The Hills.

140x105-1.jpg
- Audrina - ISFP

140x105-2.jpg
- Heidi - ESTP

140x105-3.jpg
- Spencer - ENFJ

140x105-4.jpg
- Stephanie - ESFP

140x105-5.jpg
- Justin - ISTP

140x105-6.jpg
- Brody - xxxx

140x105-7.jpg
- Lo - ENFJ

140x105-8.jpg
- Stacie - xxxx

140x105-9.jpg
- Lauren - INFJ

140x105.jpg
- Kristin - ESTP

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
How? They're all "actors" (bad ones at that). But I'm told Heidi and Spencer are one of the nicest "celebrities" to meet in person.

Heidi :: ESFP
Spencer :: ESTJ
Stephanie :: Moron ESFJ
Justin :: LOL
Lo :: INFJ (I don't know really)
Lauren :: ISTJ

IDK, I've only seen two episodes of the Hills.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Obviously, so how is it any different from the other threads that type characters from movies and TV shows?

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
... eh um ...
No Ns in that crowd.
!

I personally think they're all a bunch of SPs.
Seriously.
Except maybe ...Lo (???)

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Obviously, so how is it any different from the other threads that type characters from movies and TV shows?

TV show characters have a lot of character... The Hills cast is bland. I really do not see how anyone can watch this show.

Lauren: "So like... I saw [insert some douchebaggery name here] at the [insert trendy LA spot] last night..."
Ceiling Eyes: Mouth drops open and attempts to look surprised "But I thought you said he was going to the gym to workout?
Lauren: Yea... Eyes get big and nods
They both look at each other. Insert long awkward stares here. Staring lasts for 10 minutes
Ceiling Eyes: "I can't believe it..."
Lauren: "Me neither. Do you want to go [insert trendy bar] tonight?"
Ceiling Eyes: "Yea."
Camera shows them looking to the side and some more weird staring. MTV plays trendy music.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
TV show characters have a lot of character... The Hills cast is bland. I really do not see how anyone can watch this show.

Lauren: "So like... I saw [insert some douchebaggery name here] at the [insert trendy LA spot] last night..."
Ceiling Eyes: Mouth drops open and attempts to look surprised "But I thought you said he was going to the gym to workout?
Lauren: Yea... Eyes get big and nods
They both look at each other. Insert long awkward stares here. Staring lasts for 10 minutes
Ceiling Eyes: "I can't believe it..."
Lauren: "Me neither. Do you want to go [insert trendy bar] tonight?"
Ceiling Eyes: "Yea."
Camera shows them looking to the side and some more weird staring. MTV plays trendy music.

Yeah it is a pretty bad show, I just didn’t see a thread on it and I am sure people do watch it. Plus there are lots of characters so I just wanted to see what people thought. I am guilty of watching it every once in awhile but I swear my ex girlfriend got me into it. :dont:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
<----- My thread!

I loved the show, mainly because of Lauren; I liked and related to her since Laguna Beach. The rest of the cast errr..sucks. I've got them all completely typed though, except Brody. I don't really pay any attention to him at all. And also not Stacie (the bartender has a spot on the show now? :confused:), because I haven't watched any of the new episodes since Lauren left:

• Audrina - ISFP (the quiet, sensitive, and caring one)
  • Heidi - ESTP (the outgoing party animal)
  • Spencer - ENFJ (the charismatic, forceful, albeit sometimes manipulative guy)
  • Stephanie - ESFP (the best friend who loves everyone and likes to have a good time)
  • Justin Bobby - ISTP (the daredevil in the shadows)
  • Brody - ESxx
  • Lo - ENFJ (the loyal, funny friend who truly understands people)
  • Kristin - ESTP (the badass girl who wants to be numero uno; gets the guys and can intimidate the girls)
  • Whitney - ISFP (the sweet, gentle, and artistic soul)
  • Lauren - INFJ (the intense, sensitive, tenacious star who values her friendships and relationships, but needs her quiet time)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
What type is associated with being dumb as shit?

Edit* But I have watched this show before and I agree with Audrina being ISFP. It's hard for me to see Lauren as an N... Lo is my favorite character and I would also agree with her being an ENFJ.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Audrina - isfp

- Heidi - esfp...( have you seen her in the early years??)

- Spencer - estj

- Stephanie - esfj

- Justin - istp.. (based on stereotypes, anyway! ;) )

- Brody - esfj

- Lo - enfp

- Lauren - enfj

What about Whitney??
I'm thinking isfj

(my friends and I actually compare ourselves to them. They say i'm definitely lo. I can relate more to Heidi actually but she's the enemy so they won't let me be her. They can't remember her in the pre-Spencer period.)

I like to watch this show while i'm studying because there is no plot and I don't have to pay attention!!

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- Heidi - esfp

- Spencer - estj
Heidi isn't F...it seems people tend to think F for females, but she has a maneuvering, analytical quality to her that is characteristic of ESTP. She also doesn't get "feelings" at all; when anyone gets hurt over something she looks around like "Huh?" And she uses Fe not Fi.

Spencer is for sure Fe-Ni. He's not at all thinking or sensing: he makes all of his decisions based on how he feels about the people involved and what he intuits their feelings towards him are. He speaks of loyalty and friendship above all else. It seems pretty important to him for people to support him in his endeavors, and he got angry at Lauren because she hurt his feelings by disliking him and telling Heidi not to be with him. Then he plotted on her by fabricating a story he knew would hurt her reputation. The type of word-twisting and people-turning he does is ENFJ gone wrong (see Lo for a more typical ENFJ). He finds a person's weakness and manipulates them on this.

- Lauren - enfj

Lauren is pretty clearly an introvert...why do you think extravert? She is always the first one to leave from parties, doesn't speak unless spoken to, is insanely secretive, likes to be left alone.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lauren is pretty clearly an introvert...why do you think extravert? She is always the first one to leave from parties, doesn't speak unless spoken to, is insanely secretive, likes to be left alone.

I don't know, LA.
I haven't observed these folks that much or put much thought into it.
sure, INFJ.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know, LA.
I haven't observed these folks that much or put much thought into it.
sure, INFJ.

Okay...I didn't know if you were typing on a whim or if you were an avid watcher.

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Stephanie :: Moron
Agreed.

As for the others
Audrina - isfp
Heidi - estj
Spencer - esfp (seriously)
Justin - istp
Brody - He's difficult to type for some reason, but ESFJ sounds right.
Lauren - enfj
Whitney - estj

Yeah, I too would say she's ENFJ, and in fact, I think the show was centered around her being one. She was chosen to be the focus of the show for her interpersonal appeal. Not to say INFJ's lack that, but her qualities were fairly overt and outward. Personality Pages says ENFJ's dislike SP's and tend to prefer SJ friends, and I think the show reflected that. Also, if you look at the person as a whole rather than letter by letter, to me, she seems to fit the ENFJ profile. Would an INFJ want to go clubbing all over L.A., throw parties, surround themselves with that many friends, and chose to be the main character of one of the most popular reality shows on television? I think her being secretive and wanting to be left alone may have more to do with being a reality show celebrity than possible indications of introversion.

Raging Idealist

MBTI Type
INFP
Audrina - ISTP - To me not very feeling at all.

Heidi - ESTP - I guess

Spencer - ESFJ - Extremely Controlling

Stephanie - ISFP - Manimpulative as heck, an instigator.

Justin Bobby - ISFP - Artist, hard to know, very private.

Brody - ESFJ - Charming, direct, knows people.

Lo - ISTP

Kristin - ESFJ -

Whitney - ESFP

Lauren - ISFJ Seems to me to connect more to the physical world - too "normal' to be an INFJ.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
  • Audrina - ISFP (the quiet, sensitive, and caring one)
  • Heidi - ESTP (the outgoing party animal)
  • Spencer - ENFJ (the charismatic, forceful, albeit sometimes manipulative guy)
  • Stephanie - ESFP (the best friend who loves everyone and likes to have a good time)
  • Justin Bobby - ISTP (the daredevil in the shadows)
  • Brody - ESxx
  • Lo - ENFJ (the loyal, funny friend who truly understands people)
  • Kristin - ESTP (the badass girl who wants to be numero uno; gets the guys and can intimidate the girls)
  • Whitney - ISFP (the sweet, gentle, and artistic soul)
  • Lauren - INFJ (the intense, sensitive, tenacious star who values her friendships and relationships, but needs her quiet time)

I think Brody might be an ESFJ.

What do you think about the Enneagram types of the cast, Lauren Ashley? Heidi and Kristin definitely seem to have some differences.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Type the cast of The Hills.

140x105-1.jpg
- Audrina - ISFP

140x105-2.jpg
- Heidi - ESTP

140x105-3.jpg
- Spencer - ENFJ

140x105-4.jpg
- Stephanie - ESFP

140x105-5.jpg
- Justin - ISTP

140x105-6.jpg
- Brody - xxxx

140x105-7.jpg
- Lo - ENFJ

140x105-8.jpg
- Stacie - xxxx

140x105-9.jpg
- Lauren - INFJ

140x105.jpg
- Kristin - ESTP

Disagree-

Heidi-esfp- she's very emotional. Remember esfp are party animals, too. My sister is an estp, she doesn't acted like Heidi. She reminds of Spencer.

Spencer-estp

Bowie

MBTI Type
ENTP
[As a side note, I really don't know why I've started watching this show, I guess cause it's on instant play and I'm taking an easy break from the x-files. Clearly the show isn't worth, well, anything, but I can't help but think about MBTI when I watch...I'm on season 4 now]

I don't really understand why people think Spencer is an Extrovert. The guy has no friends (and not just cause he's a douchebag, I'm sure there are plenty of bros who would jump at the chance to hang around him), he sits at home all day and reads/goes on the internet, he doesn't have a single clue how to socially interact, he's insanely jealous, likes to be alone at home with Heidi, he seems to have a problem with every single person, with the exception of Heidi. I personally, think he's an ISFP. I think the SF is pretty obvious, but most people pegged him for a J - but when Heidi or Stephanie are not around to clean, the place goes to shit. Not to mention, the lack of a job or any apparent ambition to do anything in life. ISFP's highly prize loyalty and are very sensitive, two things that Spencer is very obsessed with. Whatever personality type he has, he's clearly the "gone wrong" version.

Heidi - I thought ESFP in the first season, but once she got into her job at sbe and started to get serious about her life, she really changed. I feel like in the later seasons she seems more like an T - possibly an ESTJ.

Lauren - ENFJ
Lo - INFJ
Whitney - ENTJ
Audrina - ISFJ
Stephanie - ESFJ
Justin - ISTP
Brody - ESTP