• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Charlie Brown and co.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Charlie Brown - ISTJ
Linus - INFP
Lucy - ESTJ
Sally - ISFJ
Schroeder - INTP

Thoughts?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My guess is:

Charlie Brown - ISTJ ISFJ,Charlie Brown is dependant for peoples but not for procedures.
Linus - INFP INTP, typical absent-minded thinker
Lucy - ESTJ ^^haha totally
Sally - ISFJ Sally, IJ, um strange idea.:huh: I say rather ESFP
Schroeder - INTP - Check!

Others characters:
Snoopy: ENTP
Peppermint Patty: ESTP
Marcie: INFJ
Spike: ISTP
Woodstock: ISFP

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Charlie Brown is INFP [no J would repeatedly fall for Lucy's last second football removing trick]

Charlie Brown is a dreamer: " INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal."

Snoopy: INTP

Woodstock: ESFJ

Schroeder: ISTP

Lucy: Lucy - ESxJ

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
My guess is:

Charlie Brown - ISTJ ISFJ,Charlie Brown is dependant for peoples but not for procedures.
Linus - INFP INTP, typical absent-minded thinker
Lucy - ESTJ ^^haha totally
Sally - ISFJ Sally, IJ, um strange idea.:huh: I say rather ESFP
Schroeder - INTP - Check!

Hmm I don't know about Sally being ESFP. She doesn't seem energetic enough, I could actually potentially see ESFJ though.

Linus seems more like a dreamer than a thinker to me, but INTP may not be wrong.

Yeah now that I think about I guess Charlie Brown does not really seem ISTJ. He's an introverted feeler, but I disagree on ISFJ.

Charlie Brown is INFP [no J would repeatedly fall for Lucy's last second football removing trick]

Charlie Brown is a dreamer: " INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal."

Snoopy: INTP

Woodstock: ESFJ

Schroeder: ISTP

Lucy: Lucy - ESxJ

Hmm, yeah Charlie Brown does seem INFP - introvert feeler whose very imaginative - only thing is he seems very pessimistic as opposed to idealistic, but the rest of it fits INFP well, good call on that.

Schroeder does not appear ISTP at all. INTP is more like it, he's a dreamy imaginative great piano player.

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Hmm I don't know about Sally being ESFP. She doesn't seem energetic enough, I could actually potentially see ESFJ though.
My family has always likened me to Sally Brown. :)

:hi: Ta ta. I'm off to find my Sweet Baboo!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I agree Sally is an ESFJ...

Hmm, yeah Charlie Brown does seem INFP - introvert feeler whose very imaginative - only thing is he seems very pessimistic as opposed to idealistic, but the rest of it fits INFP well, good call on that.

Schroeder does not appear ISTP at all. INTP is more like it, he's a dreamy imaginative great piano player.

A lot of musicians I know are ISTPs, don't know too many dedicated INTP musicians (perhaps singers as an exception to the general rule), I have been picking up and down the bass guitar and harmonica for years now, don't seem to have the discipline. ISTPs seemed to get obsessed on tools and instruments like INTP get obsessed on abstractions.

BTW. What is Pigpen? For the life of me I can figure him out except that he is a P.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Schroeder might be ISTJ. They have an artistic streak too (Si+Fi), and he is very traditional, with Beethoven, and all. That way, he would still be an IT, like the other two types suggested for him. IT's will have that same social image.

Pigpen might be some sort of NFP.

Some of the older characters seemed ISTJ as well: the old Patty, Violet, Frieda, Shermy.

Franklin, not sure, as he did not seem to have much of a personality. He seemed like just the token stuck in there at times.