• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Evil ENFPs

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
harley-quinn.jpg

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
There was this movie with a bouncy, happy, charismatic little ENFP girl who happened to be a psychotic killer:smile:. Never trust the bouncy ones.

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
John Simm's version of The Master, from Doctor Who. My favourite villain ever! Mesmerising. In these clips he's become Prime Minister of the UK.

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVm5MrKOen0]"Compilation"[/YOUTUBE]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Malcolm McLaren?
malcolmmclarenL_468x681.jpg

Hmm, no, ENTP.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The problem is we're SO good at it that even the victims don't think we're evil when we're done :devil: There's something to be said for skillz. :cheese:

I've been told that I couldn't be scary if I tried.

Actually this is what I get a lot of the time as well.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think most villains are misusing an extraverted function. For an XNFP, that's Ne. So an evil XNFP would probably punish people in ways that were 'interesting' to them. They might mistake their strong feelings for this interest aswell. There might even be an ounce of perfectionism that tells them: OMG! That dude is blonde, and blonde people are bad, lets vaporize him and then put him in a cyclotron! *gets exited*

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You mean you can't recall who that is in the picture? It's Harley Quinn, from the Batman universe. She's in love with the Joker.

Oh yeah! I remember now!:doh: Great childhood souvenir.:cheese:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Guerrilla leader, wears a beret, has gillions of mindless che t-shirt wearing minions...sounds evil.

I think he started off as a good guy. I liked his ideals, he was very intelligent and charismatic. It just all went horribly wrong once he accustomed himself to believe that lining people up and shooting them was ok.
But hmm...Enfp...maybe

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rainbow Randolph, from Death to Smoochy... :)

rainbowint.jpg

sculpting

I am terribly evil. So is jaguar-he's an enfp too! (hes watching me.....)

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I can't remember who is it.

Drusilla from BTVS is my favourite ENFP vilain:
h200d252.jpg

She's Harley Quinn, the Joker's partner in crime from the animated Batman (and also the comics). :D

And Dru is perfect! She's an ENFP villainess extraordinaire. :yes:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
25469_498463960250_571595250_11178247_6513863_n.jpg

Evil enfp's....
ME