• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
This thread is about the book by Lewis Carroll, not the Disney version. I read the book last December so my memory is not too fresh...

Alice: ENTJ
Logical and overly concerned with the outside world. Seems to play the devil's advocate throughout the book. Pedant and stubborn, to the point of being rigid in her ways. Curious and blunt. Approaches all situations aggressively. I feel like the Alice in Disney is the complete opposite of the Alice in the novel.

Rabbit: ISFJ ???
Cheshire Cat: INFP
Mad Hatter: ESFx
Duchess: xxxx Who the hell knows? She's a different person everytime Alice meets her :doh:
Caterpillar: INTP
Queen of Hearts: ESFJ

It's kind of hard to type everyone since they're all mad :/

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think you're right about the Queen of Hearts - either ESFJ or ESTJ, actually.

I slightly disagree with Alice, though. I think she's an ENFJ. Alice really isn't that logical if you read the book closely. The world she's in is of her own imagining because she's sick of studying with sister. She also gets her thoughts mixed up quite easily (and comically) on the way down the rabbit hole. Alice is much more concerned with being polite and following correct social rules than being logical with Te.

I definitely say ENFJ for Alice.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I think you're right about the Queen of Hearts - either ESFJ or ESTJ, actually.

I slightly disagree with Alice, though. I think she's an ENFJ. Alice really isn't that logical if you read the book closely. The world she's in is of her own imagining because she's sick of studying with sister. She also gets her thoughts mixed up quite easily (and comically) on the way down the rabbit hole. Alice is much more concerned with being polite and following correct social rules than being logical with Te.

I definitely say ENFJ for Alice.

That did cross my mind, but I assumed that she behaved in such a fashion because she is still quite young (around seven years old). But I could be wrong :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not agree to type Alice as an F. She's very critical and absolutely does'nt consider her feelings. I say she's ESTJ or ENTJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You mean, do ExTJ have feelings!:D

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've never imagined the internal dialogue of an ENTJ being like that of Alice.