• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

rainer marie rilke

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
infj 5w4?

emily dickinson and william blake the same? anyone else? or am i completely wrong?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ooh, love me some Rilke. I guess I'd say INFJ just based off of his work, but I don't know much about him personally. In other words, I could be completely wrong.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you and me both. he has that kundera 5w4ness too, i think. just pure revelation. Ni depth perception. starkness and minimalism of a 5 setting/backdrop, total complexity poured into unmasking, unveiling, and disarming the words and ideas of the world. and letting them float away free

Qre:us

Def. INFJ....who else would mail correspond with a young soldier about life, god and everything in between without a motivation to get in between?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
does 5w4 make sense?

and is it agreed that emily dickinson and william blake are the same?