• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gilmore Girls

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
anyone else a fan? and also what is the song that goes "this is hell this is hell sorry to tell you this is hell it never gets better" In the episode that jess first showed up in stars hollow and goes to walk around.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I loved this show. I would have married Lorelei Gilmore by now if she weren't...you know, fictional. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
me too my room mate has all the seasons on dvd I usually watch at 4 either that or charmed depending on my mood. I got my mom into this show as well, we usually don't like the same things but we both love this show. I actually fantasized about being Rory's younger sister.

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
I love this show...IMO the dialogue and characters are brillant. Whenever I watch it my two brothers and sister make these painful groaning noises and say things like, "Oh no, how can you possibly watch this? You can't even understand what the heck they're saying!"

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love this show also, i used to watch it all the time, but now i just occasionally watch it on the family channel when its on!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I love this show...IMO the dialogue and characters are brillant. Whenever I watch it my two brothers and sister make these painful groaning noises and say things like, "Oh no, how can you possibly watch this? You can't even understand what the heck they're saying!"

Haha. I had trouble understanding what the heck they were saying too, but if it makes sense to you, I won't groan, I'll tell you to rock on. :)

Usehername

On a mission
Luke and Lorelai: INTJ and ENFx at its best. :) (I think Lorelai was an ENFJ, but some of the writers sometimes had her as an ENFP.)

Rory was pretty cool when she was younger (ISFJ?) but man did she get boring after she went to college.

p.s. re: crushing on lorelai: it has been confirmed by cast and lauren herself that they're nearly one and the same person. lauren's not married, so far as i know. :whistling:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Luke and Lorelai: INTJ and ENFx at its best. :)

Ah, no wonder I liked her!

p.s. re: crushing on lorelai: it has been confirmed by cast and lauren herself that they're nearly one and the same person. lauren's not married, so far as i know. :whistling:

Yeah, I have two friends that have played poker with her a few times, and they said she's super cool.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I always hear "no one talks that way in real life" yet me and my friends do.

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
I always hear "no one talks that way in real life" yet me and my friends do.

I do too! A few months back my best friend came on a short trip with my family. My brothers, my friend, and I all drove in one car, and by the end of the 3ish-hour trip in which my friend and I talked nearly the whole time my brothers were like, "Will you two shut-up!...Get me out of the car! We have the biggest headache ever...you sound just like the f*ing Gilmore Girls!"

So yeah, it does happen...but really, only 2 of my friends have the capability to carry on such a conversation with me. I think in order to talk that way you both have to know each other really well and have simliar background knowledges about a variety of subjects/interests. Really, it's like a quick-moving, never-ending chain of connections from one topic to another that are tied together with inside jokes, witty retorts, play-on-words, sarcasm, and puns. It's a lot of fun when it happens! :)

Anyway, Ushername, I completely agree that Rory really went downhill in the college years...and Logan...ugh I couldn't stand him!

Kalyrn

MBTI Type
INTP
anyone else a fan? and also what is the song that goes "this is hell this is hell sorry to tell you this is hell it never gets better" In the episode that jess first showed up in stars hollow and goes to walk around.

That song is This is Hell by Elvis Costello

Also I used to love that show. Well until the Six season then is really when downhill. But seasons 1-4 are great.

Bowie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah...that's right. Gilmore Girls. I used the search function and nothing came up. There's gotta be some of you on this forum that could have an opinion on this... :devil:

Loreli Gilmore - textbook ENFJ.
Rory- ISFJ
Luke - Mixed feelings about him. ISTJ?
Jess- INFP
Logan - ENTP
Dean - ISTP ?
Sookie/Lane- ESFJ
Richard Gilmore - ENTJ
Emily Gilmore - ENFJ (gone totally wrong)
Kurt - INTP
Paris - INTJ
Christopher - ESTP ?
Taylor- ESTJ

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah...that's right. Gilmore Girls. I used the search function and nothing came up. There's gotta be some of you on this forum that could have an opinion on this... :devil:

Loreli Gilmore - textbook ENFJ. ENFP
Rory- ISFJ
Luke - Mixed feelings about him. ISTJ? IXTJ in any case
Jess- INFP ENTP
Logan - ENTP
Dean - ISTP ? ISFP
Sookie/Lane- ESFJ dunno...
Richard Gilmore - ESTJ ISTJ
Emily Gilmore - ENFJ (gone totally wrong) No, she's got Si up the wazoo..ESXJ
Kurt - INTP dunno
Paris - INTJ about as ENTJ as they come
Christopher - ESTP ?EXFP

Btw there is already a Gilmore thread... ;)

Usehername

On a mission
We already did this some other time somewhere...

Loreli Gilmore - textbook ENFJ (so is Lauren Graham)
Rory- ISFJ yup
Luke - INTJ (he is the anthesis to Taylor's SJ town participation, he hates traditions of every kind)
Jess- INFP yup
Logan - ExTP
Dean - ISTP definitely ISxx
Sookie/Lane- ESFJ yup
Richard Gilmore - ENTJ idk
Emily Gilmore - ENFJ (gone totally wrong) idk
Kurt - INTP lol i think he is untypable
Paris - INTJ yup
Christopher - ESTP yup
Taylor- ESTJ ESxJ

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hm.

Lorelai: textbook ENFP
Rory: ISFJ [check]
Luke: ISTP (taking a shot in the dark here)
Jess: INFP (yup. INFPs can be BA, too.) [check]
Logan: ExTx (nah. more like the Ahole type :newwink:)
Dean: ISTP/ESFJ... Who knows? Frankly don't care.
Sookie: ESFJ [check]
Lane: ENFP/ISFP (Hellooo, Rockstar Lane! Defying Korean mother! No SJ for Lane)
Richard Gilmore: ISTJ
Emily Gilmore: ESFJ (can't believe you thought she was anything other than SJ. I mean the Daughters of the Revolution? :shock:)
Kurt: INTP (God, I have no idea. I'll give him xxxx for the hell of it! although I agree with you) [check]
Paris: INTJ (I'm not the most astute NTJ/STJ typer, but I think this is good) [check]
Christopher: ESTP [check]
Taylor: ESTJ [check]

I find it really funny that you typed Kirk as INTP because he's totally into Star Wars, right? :laugh:

Last edited: