• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video Games - MBTI

pwinzy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Must have not read the thread thoroughly enough.

Most of the ESTP heroes are from games I've never played. :p

Sonic, ESTP or ESFP?
He's an introvert in the earlier games, but in the games where he talks, he's a total extrovert.

I must not remember DBZ that well. I was around 6 when I watched it.

I kinda doubt that Sonic is a P... P are the laziest people existing and he is so active... And he's impatient... Maybe he's an ESTJ because he saves those bunnies in the game...

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I kinda doubt that Sonic is a P... P are the laziest people existing and he is so active... And he's impatient... Maybe he's an ESTJ because he saves those bunnies in the game...

I could see old school sonic being an ESFJ or ESTJ, but in any sonic game since 1994 he is an ESTP. Basically when they decided to give him personality and have him talk (aka when the series turned into shit)

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sonic Adventure was fun... There was Chao raising...

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Sonic Adventure was fun... There was Chao raising...

Well maybe they should have called it Chao Adventure then, because the sonic parts are shit. And it only went downhill from there

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4

You must be new to typology.

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are a lot of INFJ heroes in games. Quistis, Cynthia(Pokémon), Theresa(Fable II), and Squall just to name a few(I'm not clear on the middle two, just so you know); but I don't think I've seen an INFJ villain in a video game. I would have typed Sephiran of Fire Emblem fame that, but his idealism is more Fi-oriented since he wants to kill everyone. :p

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
oh wow, i've been meaning to post again in here forever.

Legend of Zelda
borrowed gigi xo's list :)

Link: ISFP
  • i could see link as an ISTP as well, though. he's an introvert, i believe - a lone wolf (har!) S over N because his methods in the game are concrete (the puzzles and games suggest N influence in creation but link solves them in a hands-on way). link dives into stuff physically - suggests Se. he's all action, doesn't sit and brood, figures out things in the midst of battle. he also speaks through his actions. in OoT, huge terrfiying ganondorf threatens him when he's still a little kid and he pulls out his sword (adorable). he also just runs around without much idea of what's going on next, besides where navi bugs the shit out of him to go, and seems cool with that. F and T seemed questionable to me at first (unsettling, given that one has to be his dominant) - but i lean towards Fi, primarily because it's mainly his obligations towards people that drive the storyline - like in OoT, first it's his dreams of zelda, then saria, then the deku tree, then malon, etc. he does lots of sidequests for people in need even when it's not clear he'll get anything good in return (like anju's chickens). i could see him as ISTP too, but he's really quite people-attuned.
Zelda: INFJ
  • hard to know though, she has so little screentime.
Ganondorf: ENTJ
  • vibe just seems more ENTJ than INTJ. more Te/Ni/Se than Ni/Te/Fi
Rauru: INTJ
  • mr. serious cryptic himself
Kaepora Gaebora: ENFJ
  • mr. slightly less serious but still somewhat cryptic, and really likes to talk
Saria: ESFJ
  • i love saria!! she reminds me of my mom. my mom is an ESFJ. i feel reinforced in my typing. :laugh:
Mido: ESTJ
  • good kid at heart but really has to get over himself first
Nabooru: INTJ
  • such a badass. this typing is kind of a shot in the dark though. i'm like 63.3%
Impa: ISTJ (maybe ISTP)
  • pretty much the perfect ninja-bodyguard-mentor. i can see her and nabooru hitting it off well
Darunia: ENFJ
  • allllllllll about brotherhood
Great Deku Tree: INFJ
  • can't you just hear the creepy music, when he talks to you right after you beat queen gohma? verily, thou hast proved thy courage...
Ruto: ESFP
  • kind of annoying, but she does essentially save zora's domain, with link's help. plus link did kind of agree to marry her, silly kid. i think ESFP because Fi seems pretty obvious, but as a kid seems underdeveloped, and she kicks into action - she doesn't sit around discussing with link (which link is probably pretty grateful for).
Happy Mask Salesman: ENTP
  • usually friendly though obviously somewhat insane
Great Fairy: ENFP
  • hahahaha
Postman: ISTJ
  • he's totally one of my favorite characters in the game
Anju: ISFJ
  • she's so sweet. it's cute how she meets with link in the kitchen. p-p-p-paper, please!

Watching [the LoZ cartoon] was unbearable. Link is really annoying here. I couldn't ever imagine Link like this. I have no clue what they were thinking when they made this.

QFT. i do appreciate that they attempted to make zelda not a fairypuff but god link is annoying. and ugly! and has dark brown hair wtffff

oh, and if you like zelda music, go listen to the ZREO remixes!! :yes:

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno. Seymour could have been an XNFJ, but INFJ's aren't really power hungry. If you look at Squall Leonhart, he was reluctant to take positions of power in the game.

Komakino

I didn't exactly deter Hitler. I'd say Seymour's probably NJ, and I lean towards Fe, as his motivation seems to be years of gathered resentment for the racism he suffered. It's been a while since I played it though...

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... That's an interesting way of saying, "Don't piss off my shadow function". :devil:

Of course, I don't approve of the Holocaust.

Seymour had a lot of idealism, however strange and radical it was. I don't remember how introspective Seymour was. He might be ENFJ.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dragon Age Origins:

Morrigan: INTJ (obvious)
Alistair: ENFP
Leliana: Not sure. ISFP? INFJ? INFP?
Zevran: ESTP
Wynne: ESTJ? (If you learn about her past, she says she used to be very demanding and controlling. Probably mellowed out with Fi over time)
Sten: ISTJ
Shale: E/INTJ
Oghren: ESFP
Duncan: ENFJ
Loghain: ENTJ (stereotypical villain)
Dog: :wubbie:

I'm replaying Dragon Age right now. I must say, Bioware creates very well written characters, although the world design is a bit sketchy in my opinion.

Anyway, here is my breakdown (and with good certainty)

Morrigan - INTJ
Wynn - INFJ
Alistair - ESFP (epitome of ESFP-clown schtick)
Leliana - ENFP (yap yap yap yap, but in an entertaining "space cadet" way)
Oghren - ESTP (that guy ain't a Feeler)
Zevran - ESTP
Sten - ISTJ
Duncan - INFJ (very unobtrusive)

Wynn is definitely not ESTJ, she just got that INFJ lament going - oh I could have guided my students better, if only I knew :'(

I am inclined to pick ISTJ for Loghain, because of that whole being secretive and paranoia driven, and he also seems to make "unconscionable" decisions with subdued regret, kind of like ISTJs in power tend to do.

For Shale I'd probably guess ENTP, even though I don't talk to her much because all she says is some non sequitur sarcastic bullshit... and I don't want to make a wrong comment to her because it's a fucking a golem that can totally kick my ass.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tales of symphonia (as a whole, the storyline was the most NF thing I could possibly imagine. highly recommended for any NF looking for a good fantasy game)

Lloyd: ESFP or ENFP he seems very NF and I have trouble picturing an SP (or any S for that matter) being so idealistic. on the other hand though, he doesn't seem to make nearly enough connections to be ENFP (some of the things he doesn't get I get in like .5 seconds) and is more impulsive than we are (ENFPs can be very impulsive, but usually more with our words than our actions)
Collette: ESFJ or ENFJ
Genis: no freaking clue. part of him seems ISFJ, but the other part seems ENTP.
Zelos: classic ENFP. permiscuous, witty, overly goofy, light hearted, and cocky on the outside, but introspective, insightful, and sensitive on the inside.
Kratos: INTJ to the core. talks completely rationally about everything, intelligent, unshakably confident
Raine: something NT. the way she speaks and solves problems suggests NTJ, but her fascination with ruins and technical skills suggest NTP. E/I wise, I would go with E, but she's definitely very balanced
Regal: ISTJ. just an overall solid dude
Presea: INTP
Sheena: ESTJ. not completely sure, but she has than sorta of "I follow the rule but I'm not goody to 2 shoes" sort of aura to her that I see in a lot of ESTJs.
Rodyle: ENTJ (possibly INTP, but I'm leaning toward ENTJ)
Pronyma: ESTJ
Forcystus: ESFJ, ESTJ, or ENFJ
Kvar: ENTJ or INTJ
Magnius: ESTJ
Yuan: INTP? INTJ?
Mithos: fallen INFP (possibly INFJ, but his shadow is totally ESTJ). NFs are dangerous as hell when they snap (which usually takes a very long time)

Very nice analysis; Tales of Symphonia is one of my all time favorites! :wub: Such an epic story... I agree with most of your typings.

Lloyd: Definitely ESFP. Yes, he's very idealistic, but he's also ridiculously SP. Lloyd lives by Se, constantly thriving on living in the moment, following physical impulses, and experiencing anything novel. You don't have to be an iNtuitive to be idealistic, which Lloyd's strong auxiliary Fi shows. As for Enneagram, 7w8 sx/so, or 8-7-3 SIP.

Colette: ENFJ. 2 so 2-7-9 SIP. Now, Colette is a better example of the archetypal idealistic NF. She's not at all attuned to the physical world around her like Lloyd is (her constant tripping comes to mind...) and has that inner Ni vision. I actually considered ENFP for her too, as she fits with many of the most famous characteristics (extremely kind, gentle, and friendly, endearingly quirky, innocently curious)

Genis: Wow, I have the exact same view on him! :shock: I look at Genis and think "What the heck is this kid?" It's amusing how we both seem him as a strange mix of ISFJ and ENTP. There's very few characters or people that appear to walk the line between two opposite types, and it's especially strange in Genis' case since he's so young and this sort of thing usually happens when someone has developed the capacity to use all four of their functions, i.e. an older person (then again, I guess he's not actually as young as he appears). Genis has the Si/Fe sensitivity to manners and practicality, yet also the Ne/Ti creativity and critical nature. As for Enneagram, either 6w7 or 7w6, so/sp. 6-2-1 SPI. It's interesting to note that ISFJ seems to be fairly common for E 6s, while ENTP is common for 7s.

Raine: You summed up my thoughts about her perfectly. Total NT. Incidentally, after considering her type off and on for a while, I believe her to be a kind and experienced ENTJ. As you said, she's pretty balanced on the E/I but she definitely acts T dominant, and her directive approach and preference for efficiency when discussing things among the group suggest Te. She does act like an obsessed xNTP when she goes into Ruin Mode though, or when she discovers something intriguing. Enneagram is probably 5w6 sp/so, 5-1-3 PSI.

Kratos: You're description is spot on. INTJ 1w9 sp/sx 1-5-3 PIS. Kratos is awesome. ;)

Sheena: Is tough for me to type. I initially was torn between ISFJ and ISFP, then more or less settled on ISFP after remembering how she used Fi over Fe. But it's true that she doesn't have many SP characteristics (aside from being a ninja ;) ). I had never even considered ESTJ, but I'd say ISTJ might actually work. She's very focused on proving herself to her clan and tries to be responsible, and make up for her incident with Volt. Her Fi could be seen as a strong tertiary of the ISTJ, perhaps. :shrug: 6 sp/so 6-4-1 PIS.

Zelos: ENTP IMO. He's actually quite calculating and cynical behind his witty casanova persona. I'm not sure where you're seeing the Fi, have you managed to get his scene in Flanoir?
Enneagram: 7 sx/so, though he can act like a 3w4 at times (I always confuse these) 7-3-9 SIP.

Presea: Obviously Ti dominant, though I think this might simply be a side affect of being the token Emotionless Girl rather than her real personality preference before she was implanted with the cruxis crystal. However, even after being "cured" she is still completely Ti dominant, though I don't think we ever see enough to say for sure whether she is ISTP or INTP. If there's any other function she uses it's probably Si, which could signify a dominant/tertiary loop of Ti/Si, which is the case for INTP, in fact. 5w6 or 6w5, maybe 9w1, sp. 5-1-9 PSI.

Regal: Totally. ISTJ 1w9 sp 1-5-3 PIS. The pinnacle of Stoicism (ok, after Kratos I guess). It's also interesting to note that he had a skit referring to him as the "Pinnacle of Masculinity" iirc, as well as the title "Testosterone" while being an ISTJ. ENFP males on the other hand... :rolleyes: :whistling:

Magnius: Agreed, ESTJ. 8w7 sx/so 8-7-3 SIP. He reminds me of Gaston, from Beauty and the Beast, who has characteristics of both ESTP and ESTJ.

Kvar: I'd say INTJ. 5-1-3

Rodyle: Obviously NT. It's interesting you that you say you're torn between ENTJ and INTP. Is it because he appears T dominant, or does is have to do with the shadow types? I actually saw him as more ENTP than anything, in contrast to the cold efficiency of Kvar Rodyle was more spontaneously maniacal and a "mad scientist" type of character, an archetype often attributed to ENTPs. 7w8? 3? sx/so 3-7-5

Forcystus: I must disagree here. It's possible the fact that he was one of my favorite characters is clouding my judgement, but I say he was ISTP. I can't deny however that he did use a good deal of Te. ExFJ however is way off IMO. How did he in any way use Fe? 1w9 or 5w6, sx/sp, 1-5-6 or 3.

Pronyma: Yeah, probably ESTJ. 1w2 or 8w7 sx/so 8-3-?

Yuan: To me, Yuan is one of those badass anti-villian type characters that is obviously IxTx, but seems to be either ISTP or INTJ. (Maybe the Si of ISTJs and INTPs contributes to them appearing too "inert" to be a badass leader of a rebellion?)
Actually I think Yuan is in fact INTJ, or even ENTJ. His authoritative manner and organization point to strong Te. Then again, he doesn't seem like he really has much of a well-thought out long term plan the way an INTJ would, considering how often Lloyd's group is abruptly incorporated into his plans as they appear... :thinking: Enneagram wise, 1 or 5w6, sp 1-5-3 PSI.

Botta: xSTJ 1 or 6, sp 1-6-5 PIS.

Mithos: Finally, a legitimate INFx main villian. I always liked to think of him as a broken INFP too, but functionally INFJ probably does fit slightly better... I'm really torn on this one. It's almost as if he acts more INFP as a child and INFJ as Yggdrassil. Enneagram 1w2, possibly 4? sx/sp 4-6-9 IPS.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very nice analysis; Tales of Symphonia is one of my all time favorites! :wub: Such an epic story... I agree with most of your typings.

Lloyd: Definitely ESFP. Yes, he's very idealistic, but he's also ridiculously SP. Lloyd lives by Se, constantly thriving on living in the moment, following physical impulses, and experiencing anything novel. You don't have to be an iNtuitive to be idealistic, which Lloyd's strong auxiliary Fi shows. As for Enneagram, 7w8 sx/so, or 8-7-3 SIP.

Colette: ENFJ. 2 so 2-7-9 SIP. Now, Colette is a better example of the archetypal idealistic NF. She's not at all attuned to the physical world around her like Lloyd is (her constant tripping comes to mind...) and has that inner Ni vision. I actually considered ENFP for her too, as she fits with many of the most famous characteristics (extremely kind, gentle, and friendly, endearingly quirky, innocently curious)

Genis: Wow, I have the exact same view on him! :shock: I look at Genis and think "What the heck is this kid?" It's amusing how we both seem him as a strange mix of ISFJ and ENTP. There's very few characters or people that appear to walk the line between two opposite types, and it's especially strange in Genis' case since he's so young and this sort of thing usually happens when someone has developed the capacity to use all four of their functions, i.e. an older person (then again, I guess he's not actually as young as he appears). Genis has the Si/Fe sensitivity to manners and practicality, yet also the Ne/Ti creativity and critical nature. As for Enneagram, either 6w7 or 7w6, so/sp. 6-2-1 SPI. It's interesting to note that ISFJ seems to be fairly common for E 6s, while ENTP is common for 7s.

Raine: You summed up my thoughts about her perfectly. Total NT. Incidentally, after considering her type off and on for a while, I believe her to be a kind and experienced ENTJ. As you said, she's pretty balanced on the E/I but she definitely acts T dominant, and her directive approach and preference for efficiency when discussing things among the group suggest Te. She does act like an obsessed xNTP when she goes into Ruin Mode though, or when she discovers something intriguing. Enneagram is probably 5w6 sp/so, 5-1-3 PSI.

Kratos: You're description is spot on. INTJ 1w9 sp/sx 1-5-3 PIS. Kratos is awesome. ;)

Sheena: Is tough for me to type. I initially was torn between ISFJ and ISFP, then more or less settled on ISFP after remembering how she used Fi over Fe. But it's true that she doesn't have many SP characteristics (aside from being a ninja ;) ). I had never even considered ESTJ, but I'd say ISTJ might actually work. She's very focused on proving herself to her clan and tries to be responsible, and make up for her incident with Volt. Her Fi could be seen as a strong tertiary of the ISTJ, perhaps. :shrug: 6 sp/so 6-4-1 PIS.

Zelos: ENTP IMO. He's actually quite calculating and cynical behind his witty casanova persona. I'm not sure where you're seeing the Fi, have you managed to get his scene in Flanoir?
Enneagram: 7 sx/so, though he can act like a 3w4 at times (I always confuse these) 7-3-9 SIP.

Presea: Obviously Ti dominant, though I think this might simply be a side affect of being the token Emotionless Girl rather than her real personality preference before she was implanted with the cruxis crystal. However, even after being "cured" she is still completely Ti dominant, though I don't think we ever see enough to say for sure whether she is ISTP or INTP. If there's any other function she uses it's probably Si, which could signify a dominant/tertiary loop of Ti/Si, which is the case for INTP, in fact. 5w6 or 6w5, maybe 9w1, sp. 5-1-9 PSI.

Regal: Totally. ISTJ 1w9 sp 1-5-3 PIS. The pinnacle of Stoicism (ok, after Kratos I guess). It's also interesting to note that he had a skit referring to him as the "Pinnacle of Masculinity" iirc, as well as the title "Testosterone" while being an ISTJ. ENFP males on the other hand... :rolleyes: :whistling:

Magnius: Agreed, ESTJ. 8w7 sx/so 8-7-3 SIP. He reminds me of Gaston, from Beauty and the Beast, who has characteristics of both ESTP and ESTJ.

Kvar: I'd say INTJ. 5-1-3

Rodyle: Obviously NT. It's interesting you that you say you're torn between ENTJ and INTP. Is it because he appears T dominant, or does is have to do with the shadow types? I actually saw him as more ENTP than anything, in contrast to the cold efficiency of Kvar Rodyle was more spontaneously maniacal and a "mad scientist" type of character, an archetype often attributed to ENTPs. 7w8? 3? sx/so 3-7-5

Forcystus: I must disagree here. It's possible the fact that he was one of my favorite characters is clouding my judgement, but I say he was ISTP. I can't deny however that he did use a good deal of Te. ExFJ however is way off IMO. How did he in any way use Fe? 1w9 or 5w6, sx/sp, 1-5-6 or 3.

Pronyma: Yeah, probably ESTJ. 1w2 or 8w7 sx/so 8-3-?

Yuan: To me, Yuan is one of those badass anti-villian type characters that is obviously IxTx, but seems to be either ISTP or INTJ. (Maybe the Si of ISTJs and INTPs contributes to them appearing too "inert" to be a badass leader of a rebellion?)
Actually I think Yuan is in fact INTJ, or even ENTJ. His authoritative manner and organization point to strong Te. Then again, he doesn't seem like he really has much of a well-thought out long term plan the way an INTJ would, considering how often Lloyd's group is abruptly incorporated into his plans as they appear... :thinking: Enneagram wise, 1 or 5w6, sp 1-5-3 PSI.

Botta: xSTJ 1 or 6, sp 1-6-5 PIS.

Mithos: Finally, a legitimate INFx main villian. I always liked to think of him as a broken INFP too, but functionally INFJ probably does fit slightly better... I'm really torn on this one. It's almost as if he acts more INFP as a child and INFJ as Yggdrassil. Enneagram 1w2, possibly 4? sx/sp 4-6-9 IPS.

Lloyd: yeah, I think you're right
Collette: agreed. she's too clumsy and unaware of her surroundings to be SJ
Yuan: you might be right
Presea: I'm strongly leaning INTP. INTPs tend to voice their calculations more than ISTPs, but as you said, too little information to tell
Kratos: I'm fairly convinced he's 5w4 actually. a 1 wouldn't have just gone along with Mithos's ideals as passively as Kratos did. kratos's neutrality was a weakness to him as well as a strength.
Mithos: I am now certain almost beyond doubt that he is INFP.
- Yggdrasil to me is the embodiment of his ESTJ stress personality
- he's totally Fi over Fe
- only INFPs have that characteristic "angelic prince" vibe to them that is present in Mithos. INFJs tend to be more earthy and focused on helping the common man. as for Enneagram, definitely 1w9 or 1w2 (I think 1w9 personally) 1-4-6 or 1-4-7
Zelos: I'm still leaning ENFP but ENTP is a strong possibility. ENFPs are calculating sometimes too and have a serious side. the reason I really think ENFP as opposed to ENTP is because the few things that make him mad are SO Fi. the party pretty much disses the hell out of him the entire storyline (which is one of the few things I really don't like about the game) but the one thing that REALLY pisses him off is that they question his integrity and don't respect him. he also gets extremely angry at Kratos's actions and others for very Fi reasons. Enneagram, definitely a 7w6
Genis: he seems like a 6w5 to me. he's analytical as hell. I don't see a drop of 7 in him.
Raine: I think you're right. ENTJ 5w6 5-2-8
Botta: I was actually thinking 6 at first, but I think you had it right with one
Rodile: I'm gonna say ENTJ 8w7 or 5w4 he has that trademark ENTJ drive for conquest

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm still think ESTJ for Sheena and 8w7. she's wild, free spirited and spunky like ETJs and 8w7s, but she has that underlying sense of duty and responsibility to her clan that are very SJ. I see 8 much more than 6 too. she has that 8w7/7w8 "bring it bitches!" mentality to danger and conflict and is extremely choleric. 8-2-6 so/sx
oh and I forgot, Mithos is definitely sx/sp (INFP, 1w9, sx/sp 1-4-7)

CriminalMindz

MBTI Type
INTJ
Halo 1, 2, and 3
*Master Chief - ISTP
*Cortana - ESTJ with strong Fi (or ENFP.. not too sure on this one. She changed a lot from Halo 1 to Halo 3.. she even got her hair done.)
*Arbiter - ISTJ (typical duty-fulfiller)
*Sgt. Johnson - ESTP (the doer. obviously)
*343 Guilty Spark - ENTP (cynically sarcastic, heavy with Ne)
*Gravemind - ENTJ (my favorite ENTJ of all time... gravemind is what his name is.)

SW: KOTOR
*Darth Revan - INTJ
*Darth Malak - INFP
*Redeemed Revan - Depends on player, but canonically an ENFJ
*Bastila - ISTJ
*Carth - ISFJ
*Mission - ISTP
*Zaalbar - ISTJ
*Canderous - ESTJ
*Juhani - ISFP
*Jolee - ISTP
*HK-47 - ISTP

SW: KOTOR II
*Exile - ESTJ
*Atton - ISTP
*Kreia - INTJ
*Bao-Dur - ISTP
*Visas Marr - INFP
*Mandalore - ESTJ
*Hanharr - ESTP
*Mira - ISTP
*Micah - ISTJ
*Handmaiden - ISTJ
*Darth Nihilus - INTJ
*Darth Sion - ISTP

Legend of Zelda
*Link - INFP
*Zelda - INFJ
*Ganondorf - INTJ
*King of Red Lions - ISTJ
*Shiek - ISTP (or INFJ with functions in different order)
*Na'vi - ESTJ
*Guru-guru - ESFP
*Great Fairy - ENFP
*Skull Kid - ISFP

Tales of Symphonia
*Lloyd - ESFP
*Colette - INFJ
*Genis - INFP
*Raine - INTx
*Kratos - ISTP (carefree 'mercenary'... he is really laid back if you think about it. Later in the game, he realizes how much choice and control of his destiny he really has due to Lloyd's actions. He has that introverted thinking I see)
*Sheena - ISTP (main reason being that she's carefree, and an ISTP growing up in a structured environment is likely to 'behave' like an STJ. She COULD be ESTP... but I'm not sure.)
*Zelos - ENFP (Fi main reason being that he is very sensitive to the core. Definitely not an ENTP)
*Presea - ISFJ (perhaps a well developed Ti, but can't see the ISTP in her.)
*Regal - ISTJ
*Mithos - INTJ (Can't see the Fe in there... INTJ w/ a strong Fi seems to be the better choice)

Warcraft 3
*Arthas - ESTJ
*Thrall - ENFP
*Jaina - ISFP
*Tichondrius - INTJ
*Uther - ESFJ
*Sylvannas Windrunner - ISTJ
*Cairne Bloodhoof - INFJ
*Tyrande Whisperwind - ESTJ
*Malfurion - ENFJ
*Illidan - INFP

Sonic the Hedgehog
*Sonic - ESTP
*Tails - ISFP
*Dr. Robotnik - ENTP
*Amy - ENFP (very strong intuition)
*Knuckles - ISTJ
*Rogue the bat - ISTP
*Shadow - INFP

Other
*Samus - ISTP
*Captain Falcon - ISTP
*Mario - ESFP
*Solid Snake - ISTP
*Donkey Kong - ISFP
*Fox McCloud - ISFP
*Cpt. Olimar - ISTJ
*Tomb raider - ISTP
*Sam Fisher (Splinter cell) - ISTP
*Ryu Hayabusa (Nija Gaiden) - ISTP
*Altair (Assassins Creed) - INTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Halo 1, 2, and 3
*Master Chief - ISTP
*Cortana - ESTJ with strong Fi (or ENFP.. not too sure on this one. She changed a lot from Halo 1 to Halo 3.. she even got her hair done.)
*Arbiter - ISTJ (typical duty-fulfiller)
*Sgt. Johnson - ESTP (the doer. obviously)
*343 Guilty Spark - ENTP (cynically sarcastic, heavy with Ne)
*Gravemind - ENTJ (my favorite ENTJ of all time... gravemind is what his name is.)

SW: KOTOR
*Darth Revan - INTJ
*Darth Malak - INFP
*Redeemed Revan - Depends on player, but canonically an ENFJ
*Bastila - ISTJ
*Carth - ISFJ
*Mission - ISTP
*Zaalbar - ISTJ
*Canderous - ESTJ
*Juhani - ISFP
*Jolee - ISTP
*HK-47 - ISTP

SW: KOTOR II
*Exile - ESTJ
*Atton - ISTP
*Kreia - INTJ
*Bao-Dur - ISTP
*Visas Marr - INFP
*Mandalore - ESTJ
*Hanharr - ESTP
*Mira - ISTP
*Micah - ISTJ
*Handmaiden - ISTJ
*Darth Nihilus - INTJ
*Darth Sion - ISTP

Legend of Zelda
*Link - INFP*Zelda - INFJ
*Ganondorf - INTJ
*King of Red Lions - ISTJ
*Shiek - ISTP (or INFJ with functions in different order)
*Na'vi - ESTJ
*Guru-guru - ESFP
*Great Fairy - ENFP
*Skull Kid - ISFP

Tales of Symphonia
*Lloyd - ESFP
*Colette - INFJ
*Genis - INFP
*Raine - INTx
*Kratos - ISTP
(carefree 'mercenary'... he is really laid back if you think about it. Later in the game, he realizes how much choice and control of his destiny he really has due to Lloyd's actions. He has that introverted thinking I see)
*Sheena - ISTP (main reason being that she's carefree, and an ISTP growing up in a structured environment is likely to 'behave' like an STJ. She COULD be ESTP... but I'm not sure.)
*Zelos - ENFP (Fi main reason being that he is very sensitive to the core. Definitely not an ENTP)
*Presea - ISFJ (perhaps a well developed Ti, but can't see the ISTP in her.)
*Regal - ISTJ
*Mithos - INTJ (Can't see the Fe in there... INTJ w/ a strong Fi seems to be the better choice)

Warcraft 3
*Arthas - ESTJ
*Thrall - ENFP
*Jaina - ISFP
*Tichondrius - INTJ
*Uther - ESFJ
*Sylvannas Windrunner - ISTJ
*Cairne Bloodhoof - INFJ
*Tyrande Whisperwind - ESTJ
*Malfurion - ENFJ
*Illidan - INFP

Sonic the Hedgehog
*Sonic - ESTP
*Tails - ISFP
*Dr. Robotnik - ENTP
*Amy - ENFP (very strong intuition)
*Knuckles - ISTJ
*Rogue the bat - ISTP
*Shadow - INFP

Other
*Samus - ISTP
*Captain Falcon - ISTP
*Mario - ESFP
*Solid Snake - ISTP
*Donkey Kong - ISFP
*Fox McCloud - ISFP
*Cpt. Olimar - ISTJ
*Tomb raider - ISTP
*Sam Fisher (Splinter cell) - ISTP
*Ryu Hayabusa (Nija Gaiden) - ISTP
*Altair (Assassins Creed) - INTJ

Link- I am inclined to think ISFP. I would certainly love to say he's INFP (closer to my type) but he seems a little "cut them up, ask questions later". he does have a rather INFP character archtype though (young, noble, swordwielding hero). also, I think an INFP would actually say something during the game lol

Raine: this is a possibility, but I'm still saying ENTJ 5
Presea: I still think INTP. I see no F in her whatsoever
Kratos: Kratos is INTJ as hell. his personality just exudes it
Mithos: total INFP gone bad. he's so much more NF than NT

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
actually, I've changed my mind about Mithos. he might be an 8 (his stress is totally 5 more than 4). in a way, he's a lot like anakin skywalker, who is also an FP sexual 8. his ruthless method of dealing with subordinates is extremely like an unhealthy 8. even more so, he is willing to do ANYTHING to save his dearest friend (his sister) but paradoxically is also very controlling of her once she does emerge free (these are traits of extremely unhealthy sexual 8s). if that's true though, that would make him an INFP 8w9 (that is possibly the coolest and most contradictory personality combination I've ever seen)

case in point for him being an 8: