• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video Games - MBTI

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He seems to be more adaptable to new situations than some 100% judgers, but I'd say it's still pretty high.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness:

Laharl - ENTJ
Etna - ENTJ
Flonne - INFP
Mid Boss/Vyers - ENFJ

Disgaea 2:

Adell - ESFP
Rozalin - ENTJ

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
He seems to be more adaptable to new situations than some 100% judgers, but I'd say it's still pretty high.

You didn't say exactly how high it is, 75%, 65% or 100%? You just said he is adapatable, which is a P trait.

so does 100% J give me the power to stir BS up and overthrow governments?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You didn't say exactly how high it is, 75%, 65% or 100%?

I'd say around 70%.

so does 100% J give me the power to stir BS up and overthrow governments?

You're consciously misinterpreting my comment in a very poor manner.
Gee, if you'd like to show off your non-existing intellectual superiority, at least do it the right way... :coffee:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I'd say around 70%.

70% J. LMAO.

Maybe Kane walks around following a schedule that tell him what to do and when to do it?

I am not going to argue with you over a fictional character't type, but i would say if you want to fuck like Kane in the real world, having 75% J is not enough.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe Kane walks around following a schedule that tell him what to do and when to do it?

Pretty much. His own schedule based on his woldview, his plans and his own hunger for power.

Being a 'J' doesn't mean to take a note everywhere and do accordingly in all situations, for Christ's sake. His plans are "stored" in his mind without being manipulated by anybody. But he is able to change his plans if necessary, so he's more balanced than some hardcore judging personalities.

i would say if you want to fuck like Kane in the real world, having 75% J is not enough.

:rofl1:

[YOUTUBE="9iPLrCd2aQw"]75%[/YOUTUBE]

Grow the fuck up.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Pretty much. His own schedule based on his woldview, his plans and his own hunger for power.

Being a 'J' doesn't mean to take a note everywhere and do accordingly in all situations, for Christ's sake. His plans are "stored" in his mind without being manipulated by anybody. But he is able to change his plans if necessary, so he's more balanced than some hardcore judging personalities.

OK, I have plans stored in my mind, does that mean I am a J? Do you think Ps have no plans to store in their minds?

I think the fundamental question is, what does it take to fuck like Kane in real life? What resources you need to use? What rules you need to break? Try to use your head and answer this question first before saying 70%J.

Grow the fuck up.

LOL

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't know the character you two are talking about, so I have no opinion on the type specifically, but cloud - do you really think Js don't break rules? That Js can't bring about change? That they always follow a literal schedule? That they're incapable of operating outside of, or to undermine, existing systems?

Because that's kind of ridiculous. If you think all of that about Js, then you probably should think Ps can't have plans in their heads. The truth is, people are almost never that extreme - in either direction.

In general: is the character someone who prefers to think things through ahead of time and to prepare for contingencies? Someone who works best when they have some degree of structure, perhaps self-imposed, in which to operate? Or, are they someone who basically prefers not to plan so as to leave room for spontaneously following opportunities as they arise, and who works best when there's no structure at all? Are they more inclined to alter the external world in accordance with an internal model, or to adapt their own behaviour to the environment in which they find themselves?

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
From Star Wars KOTOR

Darth Revan: INTP
Darth Malk: ENTJ
Darth Traya: ISTJ
Darth Sion: ISTJ
Darth Nihilus: INTP

How can you think malak is ENTJ? Hes not subtle enough or clever enough! Revans a weird mx of INTJ/ENTP.

Sion i get a ISTP vibe but not sure.
Traya is INTJ she has so many Ni insights and views its unreal. She clearly N.

And Nihilus well he isn't really developed enough to have one. Hes supposed to be so consumed with his ability to eat the force that hes become inhuman!

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness:

Laharl - ENTJ
Etna - ENTJ
Flonne - INFP
Mid Boss/Vyers - ENFJ

I agree with these, except that I always saw Etna as an ENTP. I.e. Laharl is the ENTJ ego-maniac, and Etna is the ENTP that constantly makes fun of him no matter what he does.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with these, except that I always saw Etna as an ENTP. I.e. Laharl is the ENTJ ego-maniac, and Etna is the ENTP that constantly makes fun of him no matter what he does.
Her approach does seem fairly random, so sure, why not?

Tales of the Abyss:

Luke: ENFP
Guy: ESFP
Tear: ISTJ
Jade: INTJ
Anise: ESFJ
Natalia: ENFJ
Ion: INF?
Van: ENTJ
Asch: ESTP

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How can you think malak is ENTJ? Hes not subtle enough or clever enough! Revans a weird mx of INTJ/ENTP.

Wut? Are you serious? You dismiss ENTJ because he's not "clever enough"? :huh:

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Bowser (Super Mario Bros. series) - ESFJ
riiiiiiiight....

"Hey Mario! How's it going?! HEY listen, I baked some cookies and bought a rotisserie chicken, so you should TOTALLY come over and hang out with me in the dungeon...it's getting lonely and boring down here with all my evil mushroom minions! BWUAHAHAHA!"

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Dragon Age Origins:

Morrigan: INTJ (obvious)
Alistair: ENFP
Leliana: Not sure. ISFP? INFJ? INFP?
Zevran: ESTP
Wynne: ESTJ? (If you learn about her past, she says she used to be very demanding and controlling. Probably mellowed out with Fi over time)
Sten: ISTJ
Shale: E/INTJ
Oghren: ESFP
Duncan: ENFJ
Loghain: ENTJ (stereotypical villain)
Dog: :wubbie:

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Jak (Jak and Daxter)- ISTP
Tommy (GTA: Vice City)- ESTP
Niko (GTA IV)- INTJ
Master Chief (Halo series)- ISTJ
Louis (Left 4 Dead)- ISTP

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Niko (GTA IV)- INTJ
Louis (Left 4 Dead)- ISTP

how so? I might be able to see Niko as an INTJ actually (his pessimistic between-the-line insights about America), but Louis is an F I'm sure.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
how so? I might be able to see Niko as an INTJ actually (his pessimistic between-the-line insights about America), but Louis is an F I'm sure.

I'm fairly confident that Niko is an INTJ, his no-nonsense style yet serious and analytical intelligence with all things around him heavily leans towards it. As for Louis... well, yeah actually. No idea what I was thinking, he's always screaming and shouting (although naturally you would in the zombie apocalypse), supporting the gang and has a very emotive voice. Does ISFP sound more plausible?

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm fairly confident that Niko is an INTJ, his no-nonsense style yet serious and analytical intelligence with all things around him heavily leans towards it. As for Louis... well, yeah actually. No idea what I was thinking, he's always screaming and shouting (although naturally you would in the zombie apocalypse), supporting the gang and has a very emotive voice. Does ISFP sound more plausible?

I can agree with ISFP. He actually kind of sounds like an ISFP friend of mine who would probably act the same way in a zombie apocalypse. Louis is an optimist for the most part, and yes he seems like a morale-upper to the group (unlike Francis, who holds a fairly sarcastic/pessimistic attitude- who I believe to be an arrogant ESTP).