• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Led Zeppelin

Nyx

People who know the band well...what do you think?

Here are my best guesses:

Robert: ENFJ (He was definitely very outgoing. Many of his lyrics are metaphorical and emotional. I am pretty sure he is a J based of his temperament in interviews/books etc)

Jimmy: INTJ (He was very shy. I think he is Ni dominate because he was really into the occult and very mystical. He was also very single-minded and organized in his approach to his music. He had very specific ideas for the band and held it together. He also contributed to the production of the music)

Jonesy: ISFJ (He was the quiet one. He really held the band together musically and was a technically/creatively talented musician. He generally did not go along with the bands antics.)

Bonzo: ESFP (I think he was really naturally talented and really felt the music. I am not so sure about him as far as temperament though he loved to drink/party)

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think jimmy page as istp has been well-argued here elsewhere, i bought into it. the rest i think makes a lot of sense. i think the bass-lines for led zeppelin songs do good work more frequently than they get credit for. jimmy page seems more inferior Fe to me than tertiary Fi, i just don't get the Fi. i could see tertiary Ni too more than Ni dom- i tried to watch a few interviews a ways back for a typing thread and i couldn't find anything he said interesting. that does not happen to me with injs, whose eyes alone keep me occupied and make me want to read their palms.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Robert Plant as an ENFJ...Interesting interpretation. I'll look into these more tonight.

From his reputation, Jones as an ISFJ sounds right, or close.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm watching a few interviews of theirs, and I'm not getting anywhere with the typing. (shrug)

Joseph Somers

Robert Plant (vocals): ESFP
Jimmy Page (guitar): INTJ
John Paul Jones (bass, keyboard): INTP
John Bonham (drums): ESTP

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
My impression is that Robert Plant is an ESFP or maybe an ENFJ. He's some kind of extroverted feeler. I dunno about JPJ and JB.

Jimmy Page definitely strikes me as an INTJ, and I'm very glad he is. All the Beatles were feelers. It's very nice that the guitarist and leader of the 2nd most popular rock band of all time is an INTJ. Also he created some badass, extremely inconic guitar solos and riffs. So anyway, he gives me an INTJ vibe and he has an INTJ kind of face. He reminds me of Elon Musk. His face is not expressive. He's got a blank expression most of the time, like an INTJ. I definitely don't think Jimmy Page is a feeler. He made badass, monumental kind of music, which is very different from what the feelers of the Beatles wrote. Feelers care about personal relationships and INTJ's care about other stuff. Also Jimmy Page planned out and designed entire albums in advance. Jimmy Page seems highly intelligent.

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
Robert Plant, ESFJ
Jimmy Page, ESFP
John Paul Jones, ISTP
John Bonham, ESTP

I know Page seems more introverted. l can't really explain but I think ESFP.