• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hayley Williams of Paramore

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Singer for the band Paramore.

I'm thinking ENFx. I'm leaning more J.

Nyx

Yeah I think she's definitely a J. I'm not so sure about her being an N but she's definitely not an ESFJ. Now that I think about it she is quite ENFJish

ahh...Paramore is one of my guilty pleasures.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
From what I've seen.......E..no, INFJ :)

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
After watching some various interviews.... INFJ, surprisingly. Not an E, that's for sure.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ahh! I love her. She's perhaps the only ginger I'll ever love.

I get Fe vibes from her, at least, her music is more focused on others; ("When it Rains" - a friend, "My Heart" - Jesus, "Decoy" - a rebound, etc). Fi music is more concerned with dwelling in your own emotions, isn't it? Not many of her songs feature that. In fact, I can't think of any that do.

I kind of want to say I?FJ.

reality.ensues

MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
I feel weird about bumping this old thread, but what about her Enneagram type?

If we're strictly talking about her music, (or, if we want to get more exact, her lyrics) I find that she's pretty Six-ish. As noted above, her music is very others-centric, which fits in with the "stands up for friends" part of Six. It seems to take a while for Hayley to let go of her relationships (as shown in "All I Wanted", "Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)", "All We Know", etc.) And Sixes are also very protective of their beliefs- and she's stuck with Christianity despite all her doubts ("Turn It Off"). Plus, just the fact that she had these doubts (probably against pressure from family and friends) screams Six. "Playing God" also shows her hatred for people making decisions for her.

Also, look at this text from enneagraminstitute.com:

(bold is my own text)

"When moving in their Direction of Disintegration (stress), dutiful Sixes suddenly become competitive and arrogant at Three ("Misery Business", "Feeling Sorry"). However, when moving in their Direction of Integration (growth), fearful, pessimistic Sixes become more relaxed and optimistic, like healthy Nine ("Born For This", "Looking Up", "Where the Lines Overlap")."

So I think she's probably a Six. As for wings, Five doesn't really seem to fit, but I find that she's often pretty anti-Seven. Listen to "Never Let This Go", "This Circle", "When It Rains" and "Misguided Ghosts", all of these songs criticize running away from your problems. So I'll go with 6w5 6 with balanced wings.

Then again, I'm no expert on the Enneagram so I may be totally wrong. :p

As for MBTI, I agree with INFJ. *nodnod*

Edit: My gawd the size of that post. I really need to get out more. :doh:

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISFJ.

I'm claiming her.

I'd like to think INFJ, but I've seen her interviews and haven't really picked up on Ni at all. She'd have to be the happiest/most positive INFJ I've ever seen.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She's a sensor.

And I have to say, Paramore drives me up the wall. She does something screwed up with her voice that makes me insane if I have listen to her for too long.

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't get the INFJ vibe. I'm thinking ENFP. Most of the lyrics sound like something I would have written about 10 years ago and they really resonate with me.

Escape Route:
I've got a life out there somewhere
It's waiting
Lined with palm trees and only new faces....

I'm in all the echoes that have faded out
So.. I'm moving on
Cause I just want to feel for once that I belong...

It's not a question of who are we really
It's who we want to be

TheCray

^^^I signed up just to say that as an ENFP I agree with you. She is probably an ENFP, very creative and shit, you know.

TheCray

I don't get the INFJ vibe. I'm thinking ENFP. Most of the lyrics sound like something I would have written about 10 years ago and they really resonate with me. Escape Route: I've got a life out there somewhere It's waiting Lined with palm trees and only new faces.... I'm in all the echoes that have faded out So.. I'm moving on Cause I just want to feel for once that I belong... It's not a question of who are we really It's who we want to be

Yeah absolutely I could think of writing something very similar to her and her creative but kind of unrealistic style, to her as well. She is very emotionally driven it seems. Also seems like she is very creative and makes many seemingly good points in her songs--- - and possibly in interviews, but I haven't watched the interviews, - - - but the good points theret are not formed by a too accurate framework of how stuff works , I guess.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's been questionable for many fans that Hayley will no longer sing "Misery Business" on her tour anymore.

Some guess due to be politically correct since she uses the word "whore" in that song

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"This circle never ends/And it's time you/Just face it, don't pretend/That it's over"

I don't see much Seven going on. Could you elaborate, please?

Typing based on music isn't good because heart triad stuff is usually what sells. Billie Eilish would be a 3w4 or a 4w3 to you if you typed her based on her music but she's a 9w8.