• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Kardashians

avaxtskyr

MBTI Type
ISFP
Kim's probably an ISFJ.
The small sister is probably an isFP.
The large sister seems like an ENtj.

linn

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w4
Kim - isfj - realistic, details orientated, feeling part is clearer - affectionate to kids, family, friendships, j - traditional, closure, her actions have to be thought out for the public etc
Khloe - esfp - warm, loves her friends, easy going
Kourtney - istj - realistic, doesnt care for others emotions that much, stubborn etc
Kris - esfj - of course people and relationships driven so more of an F than T I'd say, realistic, traditional, into materialism
Bruce -infp - warm, spends a lot in his head about his identity, people, free spirited wanted to run away from controlling Kris
Rob - infp -sensitive, overthinks, not practical
Scott - esfp - seeks sensations, flakey, social butterfly etc.

bolt

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
they are all very easy, to be honest. I'm surprised most people in this thread didn't figure it out.

Kim- ISFJ. Definetly not a thinker, loves kids and family. Extremely affectionate to her mom. agreed with linn. Her actions are all thought out for the public, loves cleaning.

Kourtney - ISTJ. Just like Kim, her actions are all thought out. She may be an E, but I don't think so. and she is DEFINETLY not a feeler, she is super cold with Scott, with her mom and with Kim.

Khloe - ESFP. Playful, friendly, funny. Unlike her sisters, does things outside of her comfort zone like Rupauls Drag Race and X Factor. Cares a lot about her family and friends.

Kris - ESTJ. "Excellent administrators, unsurpassed at managing things – or people." Self explanatory since she's the manager of them all. I thought of her as being ESFJ, but I think she's too smart for that and will always end up putting money/career opportunities first. I think she probably sees herself as an ESFJ though.

Kendall - INFP. Very caring, lives in her own world: likes horses, small cities, doesn't seem as vain as her sisters/mom.

Kylie - ISTP. The hardest one for me. Seems more independent than Kendall. "Friendly but very private, calm but suddenly spontaneous, extremely curious but unable to stay focused on formal studies, ISTP personalities can be a challenge to predict, even by their friends and loved one"

Scott - ESTP. Really easy one. He's a gemini and only cares about himself. haha Likes to have fun and is into materialism.

Rob - INFP. Sensitive, not practical.

Bruce - INFP. Lives in his own world. Look at how long it took for him to finally change the sex.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Kim isfj with serious case of NPD

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
Kim Kardashian is not an introvert. ESFX.

Also, Bruce/Caitlyn is not an N of any kind. XSFX.

The mother is nuts, and I feel sorry for this entire family. I think the brother is an XNFP, as he's the only one that hasn't really 'bought in' to the racket.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
What do you mean has not bought 7n to the racket. I did heard of the mother being very controlling

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
What do you mean has not bought 7n to the racket. I did heard of the mother being very controlling

I meant that Robert is the one that doesn't fit in with the rest of the family. He sticks out to me as being different and somewhat 'his own person'. From what I've seen of him on the show, he seems the only real person on the show. Everyone else is just robotic or hysterical, but Rob has a more observant, taking-in nature. It's hard to explain. I just sense that he's not like the others.

I feel sorry for every single member of this family business. The 'mother' is disgusting. This entire thing is built on her selling and marketing her daughter's sex tape. Just think about that. Kris Kardashian is in the business of prostituting her family members for public consumption. But then I remember watching an episode when Kris visits her mother, and there was some serious unresolved tension there; it was the first time I felt bad for Kris. So it's an ongoing cycle/pattern and Kris is just spinning her wheels, but that doesn't mean she's beyond reproach. In fact, she should know better. Serious dysfunction in this family. It's strange because they're always telling each other, "I love you", but it's so fake to me.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
So basically you are saying that it feels like he is being honest and the rest of the kardashian feels dead to you

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you believe that kim kardashian has a very dominating personality and some american females

i think kim kardashian is very submissive, first to her mother and now to her husband. and still her mother. her mom was her pimp and now her husband treats her like the barbie doll he wasn't allowed to play with growing up.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
Do you believe that kim kardashian has a very dominating personality and some american females

No, I don't believe Kim has a dominating personality.

I don't understand the underlined portion of your question; is there a typo?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
She seems to have a very dominating personality and the other was based on observation

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
i think kim kardashian is very submissive, first to her mother and now to her husband. and still her mother. her mom was her pimp and now her husband treats her like the barbie doll he wasn't allowed to play with growing up.

He does treat her like a Barbie doll, doesn't he. But I guess she seems fairly contented with him. Ehhh, I don't know. Behind all the blind adulation for this family (insane to me) I see a bunch of people in pain and denial and dealing with mental health issues. Also, Kim, Khloe, and the youngest Jenner daughter are rearranging their bodies in such an exaggerated manner, it's all just getting sadder.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
She seems to have a very dominating personality and the other was based on observation

I don't think she has what I'd consider to be a dominating personality, but she can certainly 'dominate' via hysterics and sobbing. Also, it's a highly-edited nonreality show, so I don't really think we're seeing the full extent of anyone's personality, such as it might be. You can get a better idea of their non-camera personality if you watch one-on-one interviews or 'live' tapings.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
As I watch kim kardashian and other relatives, it feels like that the are nothing but empty clays waiting to be dispose because all of them look kind of dead to me

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kim is a mellowed down 3w2 ESFJ.

If you see this video of her as a teen and she's very obviously an extrovert. She reminds me of my 3w2 ESFJ aunt.

YouTube

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Every single one of the female kardashians is esfp