• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Galaxy Quest

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jason Nesbitt: ESTP
Sir Alexander Dane: INTJ
Gwen Demarco: ?SFJ
Fred Kwan: ISFP
Laliari: ISF?
Tommy Webber: ESTJ
Guy Fleegman: INTP
Mathesar: ESFJ
General Sarris: E?TJ
Brandon: I?TP

Help/Objections?

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
One of my favorite movies (but then I'm old enough to have watched the original star trek when hte episodes first aired...)

Those are pretty good first typings. I'd have to watch it again to go deeper. Hey, good idea for tomorrow...

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, having watched some of it again I now think Guy is ESTP or ENTP, with no good indications of his perceiving function in the film.

Laliani is probably ISFP, because she and Fred take to each other so quickly as if they see in each other kindred spirits, and because of the way she presents the situation to her commanders at the end, hoping they'll understand and share their happiness when they see it (Fi-Se) instead of first considering how to put it across in a way that might be most appropriate or best reach them (Si-Fe).

Brandon I lean towards being INTP, because he obsessively analyses the theory behind the ship and other devices even though he knows he couldn't recreate them, the possibility of which would motivate an ISTP, and even when it makes no difference to what they ultimately do in the story.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
necro. This movie needs more appreciation.