• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

billy corgan from the smashing pumpkins

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
he said today in his instagram q&a that his enneagram type is 5. usually people type him as a 3, 4 or a 6, but i'm going to trust him on this one; after all, he knows himself way better than any of us.
I could see that. People assume that just because someone made angsty music when they were young they must be a 4 or a 6. I think Gordon Gano of Violent Femmes is a 5 as well.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like a 5 could last two days with that level of explosive anger (and energy in general).

As a positive point, I was incredibly impressed with how dynamic his performance was on the reunion tour. As a showman, he's great. I also think the ENFJ 3w4 McGrath doppelganger moment had some great personality irony.

NSFW MCGRATH RAGE
YouTube

sometimes I do think the high focus of a 3 and a 8 confound a bit. but i'd contrast these two with a 7w8 entp so/sp like kevin bacon, and it seems like the energy is drier for the T type.