• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Arnold Schwarzeneggar

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ISTJ. I'm watching true lies right now.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would go INTJ for Arnold. He's very smart, he's very calculating, he's very polite but aloof, he knows who he is, and he is rarely given to distractions.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, he's pretty ESFP.
There is nothing going on under the surface, he's all externally projected.
He's very likable, very interested in what is "cool," very on the surface.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP because that makes a good balance for the thread's progress so far.

wolfy

awsm
I think Arnold is ESTP. He had an ESTJ father and his mother was maybe ESFJ. That's the impression I got from his book Education of a Bodybuilder.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
oh. i meant in his movies.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think he's IxTJ with intuition just about out-balancing sensing - tending him to INTJ.

... Guess his merciless demeanour in roles such as Terminator bears testimony for that personality type, too. You will rarely come across a face like that...

INTJ all the way.

Synthetic Darkness

its pretty obvious that he's an EXTJ but hey if he wants to be a fruity INFJ he can be =)

...no offense to the INFJ males ;)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Clearly he is the Alpha and the Omega of MBTI.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I get an ISF vibe from his bio page, but loose guess at best. I think he's too kind and soft-hearted to be an EXTJ but maybe im bias :p

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always heard he's INTJ.