• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

wayne coyne

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't tell between enfp and entp. Ne dom is quite apparent if you watch him get interviewed. he can't hardly keep up with himself. he seems more Fi to me than Ti when the judgment comes down. so i'm going with enfp. opinions?

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFP is my initial impression.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this is weird but he reminds me a TON of trey anastasio from phish. especially in the are you an enfp or an entp, and are you a 7w8 or a 4w3. i can't definitively type either of them in either mb or enneagram. but i lean towards enfp for both of them.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
are they more or less space cadet-y than entps? i feel as if they are more, or more feel so good geeky, or more like coach mcgurk from home movies.

i mean, imagine the geeky version of esfp males vs the geeky version of estp males. the enfp has to be more geeky overall.

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Another thing I noticed in interviews I've seen of him, especially ones where he's standing,he's moves around A LOT. I think ENFPs are supposed to be more hyperactive than ENTPs...

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Body language and diction seem ENTP to me, but eh, it could go either way.

I think ENTP and ENFP look more and more like each other as they get older as Ti/Fe or Fi/Te balances, so it can be very difficult to tell the difference between the two based on something like a public interview--we're just seeing mostly Ne here; it's hard to get any insight into his judgment process from this.