• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Beatles?

Zephyr1

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, I have seen a few arguments now that John is INTJ. I'm fascinated because thats my typing.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think ENTP for Lennon is pretty clear. I had pondered INTP some time ago as he doesn't seem to give off the same extreme fervour as some ENTP's but have come back round to ENTP.

Dom Ne really jumps out, I don't think this one needs any explanation.
He's a bit of an idealist but not in the same building an elaborate idyllic future that ENFP's often favour. In response to weather the Beatles had any axes to grind on social injustice John's response "Our only act was we were the only working class singers that stayed working class, and pronounced it"-interview below. I love how he highlights that parents were scared of rock and roll because it stemmed from Black music and they were worried about their white kids moving their bodies so much. Probably quite controversial even in 1975 when the interview was.

I'd suggest the interviewer is a EJ and it's interesting to see how they communicate, John veers off topic quite regularly and also fits back in with ease when brought back round to the topic. Whereas the interviewer finds it a little more difficult to stay for too long unless it goes into something he had already prepared.

He jumps from subject to subject with ease, he questions and catches onto comments made rather than sticking to the point. Percieving.

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm 100% positive that these are their types. BTW I read a 1,000 page biography on the Beatles and watched the Beatles Anthology DVD.

Paul: ESFP
John: INFP
George: INFJ
Ringo ISFJ

Paul: Extroverted, good social skills, diplomatic, wrote shallow happy-go-lucky kind of songs which matches with ESFPs being shallow. He also loved to perform and was the most active in music after the Beatles broke up. He also was very active doing work on his farm after the Beatles broke up. ESFP are very physically active, energetic people.

John: He and George were much more interested in spiritual stuff than the other two because they are NF's. His drawings were surreal. John spent a bunch of time with Yoko on humanitarian "causes." And John made a lot of really foolish decisions. He wasn't a practical person. John created dreamy, surrealistic songs.

George: I don't have a huge amount of stuff to go on with George, but I'm sure he's an INFJ. He's got an INFJ kind of face and vibe. I think his songs were deeper than the ones from the other Beatles and he had a very strong spiritual side. These are in keeping with the INFJ type.

Ringo: typical humble ISFJ who is super diplomatic and likes to make everyone feel good. He never tried to get any limelight for himself. He just supported the band. He settled down and got married early and was loyal to his family, just like an ISFJ. He also seems kind of dumb and pretty much couldn't write songs. I think ISFJ's are not known for being song writers.