• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Wife & Kids

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Don't worry, I just watch her :smoke::
530388604.jpg
:drool:

haha, love that gif :wubbie: :cool:

You a channer?

Synthetic Darkness

Isn't Claire a straight A student? Not that ESFP's are incapable of getting high grades in school (damn political correctness!) but yeah I'd say she was more ISFJ or eSFJ than ESFP. I'd say she shows more Fe especially with her plea for social acceptance and attention (the whole airhead act just seems like that to me...an act) the attention whore in her showing when she decided to get a blonde wig when her parents paid more attention to Junior.

But is it just me...or did she get dumber as the seasons went by? The old Claire was more of an ISTJ/eSTJ than the new one.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Isn't Claire a straight A student? Not that ESFP's are incapable of getting high grades in school (damn political correctness!) but yeah I'd say she was more ISFJ or eSFJ than ESFP. I'd say she shows more Fe especially with her plea for social acceptance and attention (the whole airhead act just seems like that to me...an act) the attention whore in her showing when she decided to get a blonde wig when her parents paid more attention to Junior.

But is it just me...or did she get dumber as the seasons went by? The old Claire was more of an ISTJ/eSTJ than the new one.

Straight A's isn't a good way of measuring intelligence. Jessica Simpson had a 4.0 in school too, see where I'm going with this? Her actions speak louder to me. And yea, Claire #1 was smarter and snotty, but she was irritating. The new Claire was meant to be clumsy and stupid :D

Now that I think about it... Claire's character is pretty identical to Jessica's personality.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't Claire a straight A student?

You're right, Claire is a A student.

Not that ESFP's are incapable of getting high grades in school (damn political correctness!) but yeah I'd say she was more ISFJ or eSFJ than ESFP.
Actually, Claire remember me some ISFJs I know, but she's more critical and less sweet and suave, so ISTJ. By the way, I've read somewhere that ISTJ is the most current type with afro-american girl, and I guess the creators of the show wanted the strongest part of girls watching the show can identify themself with Claire.

I'd say she shows more Fe especially with her plea for social acceptance and attention (the whole airhead act just seems like that to me...an act)
Yes, but I think to be Si-dom is enough to be like that.

the attention whore in her showing when she decided to get a blonde wig when her parents paid more attention to Junior.
I've mentioned that episode too, but she acts more because of a need to control than of a need for affection.

The new one is just more popular and have more social skills, but she has the same type.

So:
Michael: ESFJ
Janet: ESFJ
Junior: ISFP (the only one SP of the family)
Claire: ISTJ
Kady: ESTJ
Franklin: ENTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:yim_rolling_on_the_

I guess ENTJ males have the biggest penis then. :newwink:

No, no, those who have the biggest penis is -obviously- us ISTPs, ENTJs are just not too bad.:smoke: But every ENTP male that I know have a little penis , that's a fact!:D By the way, Franklin is a child and I guess he's perhaps became ENTJ when going to puberty, he he.:devil:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Changed my mind:

Michael: ESFJ 6w7 Sx/So
Janet: ESFJ 2w3 So/Sp
Junior: ESFP 7w6 So/Sx
Claire: ESFP 3w4 Sp/So
Kady: ESTJ
Franklin: ENTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Junior is always flirting around and never think before act, sounds more E. For Claire, I've basicaly realised that what Paperoceans sayed was right.