• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Catherine Zeta-Jones' type

Usehername

On a mission
all i get from her is "S" and i don't know the rest. i find her roles boring. (especially that one with julia roberts... btw, have we typed her?)

girlnamedbless

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESFJ sounds about right. She has the same kind of humor I do. I love telling stories (like she did with the scuba diving experience or whatever) and she used a lot of hand gestures too. The way she described her wedding in that article gave me a very ESFJ feel too. I guess her wedding was traditional, family oriented, etc.:
"It was just amazing for me. I remember everything about it, which was one of my big concerns, that I would wake up the next day and go: Did we get married? But our wedding was very beautiful, romantic and elegant. It was formal in one way, then just a wild party the way we like to have fun with our best friends and family. So it was very homespun in that way, which is exactly what I wanted."

Other than the two interviews and the article I'm not familiar with her, so I could be wrong, but this is just the impression that I get.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about her husband who's old enough to be her father?

I'd say ENTJ -- or at least he seems to play a lot of evil ENTJ CEO characters. (Gordon Gekko?)

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
xSTP (My guess is ISTP)