• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ray Romano's type?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
He's an F, right?
And he speaks before he realizes he's going to get in trouble for it, E?
sports writer, S? or N?

Anybody else have some insight?

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I would say ESFP or ISFP.

What I want to know is his mom's type. ENFJ or ESFJ?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I would say ESFP or ISFP.

What I want to know is his mom's type. ENFJ or ESFJ?
Those seem like good possibilities. Would an ESFP be a writer, though?

I haven't watched Marie with her type in mind so I can't say. She's just E-V-I-L. :D

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I haven't watched Marie with her type in mind so I can't say. She's just E-V-I-L. :D

:rofl1:

She is exactly like some of the women in my family. I'm leaning toward ESFJ because I think she is the judgmental nurturing type. Guilt trips and mind games all the way, seems like the classic xSFJ ploy.

Usehername

On a mission
Yes. SFJ for Marie all the way. I would guess ISFJ because she is THE prototype of the "mother" who cares for her family. (And the SFJ-gone-wrong antics make for great comedy.)

ray is harder.

i would be pretty confident of Introvert, he really doesn't whine about missing parties (but whines about missing golf games = escape from the stimulation of a family household) and thrives on one-to-one banter like an introvert. but the rest are difficult. Well, IxTx and not an F because interpersonal is not his forte (just one on one witty banter). Probably not ISTJ. Actually i'm really confident he's not an ISTJ.

Either ISTP (of which i have no RL example so i always shy away from typing) or INTP. I don't see INTJ in him too much but would not rule that out either.

He doesn't give off the SUPERjock persona like an E would who was into sports. He just genuinely loves them with I vibes. (Not that an E can't love sports but he does it with a different more introverted flair)

Actually, an INTJ slightly gone wrong (which is what's needed in great comedy, right?) would avoid chores and be selfish like he is; have the same self-deprecating humor... I guess INTx would fit. BUt I don't want to rule out ISTP; i just have no base to frame that type with.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yes. SFJ for Marie all the way. I would guess ISFJ because she is THE prototype of the "mother" who cares for her family. (And the SFJ-gone-wrong antics make for great comedy.)

ray is harder.

i would be pretty confident of Introvert, he really doesn't whine about missing parties (but whines about missing golf games = escape from the stimulation of a family household) and thrives on one-to-one banter like an introvert. but the rest are difficult. Well, IxTx and not an F because interpersonal is not his forte (just one on one witty banter). Probably not ISTJ. Actually i'm really confident he's not an ISTJ.

Either ISTP (of which i have no RL example so i always shy away from typing) or INTP. I don't see INTJ in him too much but would not rule that out either.

He doesn't give off the SUPERjock persona like an E would who was into sports. He just genuinely loves them with I vibes. (Not that an E can't love sports but he does it with a different more introverted flair)

Actually, an INTJ slightly gone wrong (which is what's needed in great comedy, right?) would avoid chores and be selfish like he is; have the same self-deprecating humor... I guess INTx would fit. BUt I don't want to rule out ISTP; i just have no base to frame that type with.
I agree with not an ISTJ and not an INTP.

I have a couple of ISTPs in my house. They make witty remarks. They're good at fixing things.

I don't want to rush to judgment. I'll have to watch the show with closer type in mind.