• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tommy Lee Jones

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was watching his No Country film for maybe the fifth time the other night and am wondering what the consensus is on his type is. It seems as if he's a no-nonsense estp. Actors he works with in No Country (and others, e.g. Will Smith) are mostly beta. Whatcha think?

interviewed along with infp Marco Beltrami
YouTube - Marco Beltrami and Tommy Lee Jones

intj kid interviewing
YouTube - SBMS Teen Press Interviews Tommy Lee Jones

infp interviewing
YouTube - Tommy Lee Jones talks to Joe Leydon about "Men in Black"

VagrantFarce

He's like the definition of no-nonsense, it's genuinely intimidating. Definately an ST, maybe even an STJ (or maybe I'm getting that vibe because he's a West Texan).

YouTube - Inside The Actor's Studio Tommy Lee Jones 6

"I find I'm very comfortable with my understanding of the actor's job as the director's servant. What I tell directors is "boss, if you can say it you can see it". If you've got the brains to think it up, I'll do it."

I think ISTJ is a good possibility.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think ISTJ is definitely it. Tougher than rawhide, but with intelligence and humor.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know, but I find him totally hot. :-D

Okay, not helpful Tallulah! They want to know about his MBTI type, not about how awesomely hott and butt slappingly attractive we find him!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Definitely ISTJ. Has the emphasized Si to look back at his past, along with the pronounced recognition of values. He reminds me a lot of myself.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ!!

agent-k-mib.gif