• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft Classes (matching archetypes with archetypes)

Personæ_088

MBTI Type
xNTJ
Sorry for the necro threading, but I couldn't resist the urge to apply here.

~ Death Knight: xSTP, xSTJ, xNTJ. Si dom and aux create the most loyal types of the Lich King, whereas the Se ones will take action in applying their battle plans. One is fearless whatever the obstacle is, as long as the objective is pretty clear. All of these types get things done and they couldn't care less about other consequences, as long as the goal is in front of them. Merciless and uncompromising in their actions.

~ Druid: xSFJ, xNFJ, IxFP. The willingness to unconditionally create and support every living being with the simple privilege of maintaining peace and harmony. These types show the desire for sustaining as well as creating new life forms for the single purpose of establishing and stabilizing the ecosystem of the world.

~ Hunter: xSTP, INTP. One has to be adaptable enough for the challenges of wilderness in order to survive. These guys are way more capable of allying themselves more quickly with the various wild forms and adapting to the obvious unpredictable environment of life than Js. Their responsibility is big, yet they do connect with living forms with ease, so they do make the best friends of wild life in terms of understanding its most primal principles.

~ Mage: xxTJ, INTP: The primary task of every new mage is to concentrate. After all, introverts are more capable than extroverts in doing this for obvious reasons. Self-discipline and self-mastery are the most necessary requirement for dealing with all forms of arcane arts, but that doesn't mean more structured extroverts aren't capable of handling these gifts.

~ Monk: IxFP, IxFJ, IxTJ. Astonishingly responsible, disciplined and dutiful towards maintaining the peace, these warriors are one of the most pure examples of asceticism towards the primal purpose of unconditional love. Very accepting, yet organized, their readiness of giving their all of keeping the pace calm and clear is as relentless as this of every warrior's drive to accomplish ultimate victory in battle. They, however, wish wisdom to prevail low qualities such as greed and gluttony.

~ Paladin: ENFP, ExFJ. The epitomes of walking justice with a capital "J". They are more willing than every other type to defend the underdog for the sake of human rights and moral equality. Will do whatever they can in their powers to apply these models in every single social structure.

~ Priest: INFx: The backstage supporter or main architect of the Paladin's cause.

~ Rogue: ENTP, ISTP: Your typical jack of all trades. Do you really need any further explanation about these ones? If you're fearless enough, go ahead and learn from experience.

~ Shaman: IxFJ: Stoic to the core and willing to grasp Nature's characteristics, IxFJs are more than capable of accepting and understanding each element's deepest secrets. No other type among the Feelers has the patience and the potential to withstand the Mother Earth's challenges, and they're a force to be reckoned with.

~ Warlock: xNTJ, xSTJ: One of the most versatile control classes, ability wise. This powerful class has the biggest chances of maintaining full influence upon its victims through various short or long-term moves, depending on the nature of the strategy. Relentless and uncompromising, the Warlock TJ is more capable than enough to do the task for short periods of time with its dangerously enough calculating nature. Yet another powerful force to be reckoned with.

~ Warrior: xSTP, ESTJ, ENTJ: Brave, bold, fearless and tough-minded, the Warrior is absolutely never afraid of accepting and confronting a new challenge. Always hungry for new experiences and lessons, these types are more eager than everyone else to face the danger of risks, which in return give very promising life lessons in order to motivate one to be stronger than before. One is always willing to destroy walls in its path of achieving expansion towards the path of success.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree, I've always felt that the two elf races were clearly Is...they're shown to be quite individualistic and very particular about who they trust and befriend, especially the Blood Elves...

IMHO though, the Night Elves are exemplars of the INFX types - they care about nature and balance in the world and they're shown to be sensitive to others feelings and good friends once the initial distrust has been overcome.

Other race/class correlations:

Alliance races
Human - ESTJ, ESTP
Dwarf - ESTP, ESFP
Gnome - INTP, ENTP
Night elf - INFP, INFJ
Dreneai - INTJ, INFJ, ENFJ
Worgen - I haven't played/seen them yet

Horde races
Orc - ESTJ, ISTJ
Troll - ISTP, INTP
Tauren - INFJ, ENFJ
Undead - INTJ, ENTJ
Blood Elf - ISTP, ISTJ, INTJ (depending on class/character)
Goblin - ENTP, ENFP

Classes
Death Knight - ENTJ, ESTJ
Warrior - ESTJ, ESTP, ISTJ
Druid - ISFP, INFP
Hunter - ISFP, ISFJ, ESFP
Mage - INTP, INFP, INFJ
Priest - INFJ, ENFJ
Shaman - Probably any feeling type
Rogue - ISTP, ESTP
Warlock - INTJ, ENTP, ENTJ
Paladin - ESFJ, ISFJ

People can't play a Death Knight if their personality doesn't fit. Most people I've known who are strong Feeling types, not really into evil themes, and/or prefer ranged combat over melee abandon their DK long before reaching Northrend.

Wow seriously, if you think that humans have only 2 personalities, then I don't know what to say, It's stupid as hell.

And what makes you think that ESFP is dwarves? What if I don't like dwarves?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Somehow, I knew without clicking that mages would be INTP ;)

DH: ISTJ. Gonna guard the shit out of Azeroth no matter what the personal cost, everyone hates you, etc etc.

JamesFreeman

MBTI Type
n/a
Enneagram
n/a
Interesting Topic. I didn't play all the races nor all the classes but I'm going to give it a shot nonetheless. Feedbacks are welcome.

(Classes)

Warrior xSxJ
Paladin xNxJ
Death Knight xSxJ

Hunter xSxP
Shaman xSxJ

Rogue xSxP
Monk xNxP
Demon Hunter xSxJ
Druid xNxP

Warlock xNxJ
Priest xNxJ
Mage xNxP

(Races)

Alliance

Human xSxJ
Dwarf xSxP
Night Elf xNxJ
Gnome xNxJ
Draenei xNxJ
Worgen xSxP
Panda Blue (Tushui) xNxJ

Horde

Orc xSxP
Tauren xNxP
Troll xSxP
Undead xNxJ
Blood Elf xSxJ
Goblin xNxP
Panda Red (Huojin) xSxP

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My brother plays this game so I shall use my game time with him to type the classes. :)

Demon Hunter= 8w9 6w5 4w5 Sp/Sx

Druid= 1w9 6w7 2w1 Sp/So

Death Knight= 8w9 4w5 6w5 Sx/Sp

Hunter= 5w6 9w8 3w4 Sp/Sx

Mage= 5w6 3w4 1w9 So/Sp

Monk= 1w9 6w7 2w1 Sp/So

Paladin= 1w2 2w1 6w5 So/Sp

Priest= 2w1 9w1 6w7 Sp/So

Shaman= 9w1 6w5 2w1 Sp/Sx

Warlock= 5w6 3w4 8w7 Sx/Sp

Warrior= 7w8 8w7 3w4 Sx/So

JamesFreeman

MBTI Type
n/a
Enneagram
n/a
My brother plays this game so I shall use my game time with him to type the classes. :)

Demon Hunter= 8w9 6w5 4w5 Sp/Sx

Druid= 1w9 6w7 2w1 Sp/So

Death Knight= 8w9 4w5 6w5 Sx/Sp

Hunter= 5w6 9w8 3w4 Sp/Sx

Mage= 5w6 3w4 1w9 So/Sp

Monk= 1w9 6w7 2w1 Sp/So

Paladin= 1w2 2w1 6w5 So/Sp

Priest= 2w1 9w1 6w7 Sp/So

Shaman= 9w1 6w5 2w1 Sp/Sx

Warlock= 5w6 3w4 8w7 Sx/Sp

Warrior= 7w8 8w7 3w4 Sx/So

You missed out on Rogues.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
8w7 Yep. Main is a fury warrior.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a Tauren barber. When I grow up, I'm going to bovine university!

yeghor

Interesting Topic. I didn't play all the races nor all the classes but I'm going to give it a shot nonetheless. Feedbacks are welcome.

(Classes)

Warrior xSxJ
Paladin xNxJ
Death Knight xSxJ

Hunter xSxP
Shaman xSxJ

Rogue xSxP
Monk xNxP
Demon Hunter xSxJ
Druid xNxP

Warlock xNxJ
Priest xNxJ
Mage xNxP

Fighter classes - S-dom
Rogue classes - S-aux
Priest classes - N-aux
Mage classes - N-dom

I used to play clerics and healers, I've liked how they had high HP and also casting abilities that didn't focus on destruction and damage but on helping others.