• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oliver Heaviside

ygolo

My termites win
What type would you say this man was?

Oliver Heaviside - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oliver Heaviside

Sometimes called the greatest Electrical Engineer of all time...certainly in the ranks of Edison, Tesla, and Armstrong in terms of contributions to the field.

There was a part of his life, though he clearly had early successes, where he would seem to the outside world to be the "unemployed looser" so often associated with INTPs.

I sometimes wonder what I could do if I could just ponder whatever interests me at the time, instead of having to worry about holding a job or paying off a mortgage, or other such things.

EDIT: Did I put this in the right place? He was a rather famous person, but really only in science/engineering circles.