• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

William Shakespeare's type

William Shakespeare's type

• ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• Total voters

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
I know there's been threads on him, but seeing as those threads had more arguing going on than people actually venturing opinions about his type, I felt like making a poll to find out what everyone thinks. So vote away.

INFP does it for me.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
My first guess would be ENFP, but my I could easily see him being INFP as well.

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
Why the hell is it that whenever I check the box saying "make this a public poll," it never makes it a public poll?

deleted
ENFP. Sure he is stereotypically Fi and NF-romanticizer, but not an introvert.