• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ryan Phillippe's type

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm not sure of the F bit myself, however I see a ton of SP in him, especially as a child... I wouldn't put NP past him, but I see SP for sure. I also see more I than E - I think he fails to deal with social situations and seems to prefer smaller groups. I would say ISTP, except the sucking up was a bit much... however, I know I have done that in social situations I'm not comfortable with... just not like that.

I would have to go with ISxP, although I can't measure the S-N divide with any accuracy.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I would have to go with ISxP, although I can't measure the S-N divide with any accuracy.

I guess ISFP could make sense to me. (I've just realized that while I know several ISFP men IRL, they're all dysfunctional. :doh:)

Thanks for checking him out, pt. :)

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
There might be some bias in me, since I loved his character in Cruel Intentions :D

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
There might be some bias in me, since I loved his character in Cruel Intentions :D

:D Have you seen/read what CI is based on? Dangerous Liaisons is one of my all-time favorite novels and movies. John Malkovich > Ryan Phillippe (and Glenn Close > Sarah Michelle Gellar). :yes:

Edit: Actually the movie is my all-time favorite.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
:D Have you seen/read what CI is based on? Dangerous Liaisons is one of my all-time favorite novels and movies. John Malkovich > Ryan Phillippe (and Glenn Close > Sarah Michelle Gellar). :yes:

Edit: Actually the movie is my all-time favorite.

I haven't read it, but I've seen the movie :D It was decent, but I can't really say I liked either...

Except for his character in CI. (But yes, Malkovich is awesome... just not who I wanted to see myself as, heh)