• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Christina Ricci

dotdalidot

MBTI Type
UFO
Don't think she's been discussed/, if she has, i'm terribly sorry.

Soooo, what do you think her type is?

Vibes alone I'd say some form of INFx. But, she does seems to be E from the very few(two) interviews I've seen.

So maybe ENFP?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Vibes alone I'd say some form of INFx.

I agree with this, I was thinking INFx before seeing this. But then again I'm only judging based on the movies she's done, I haven't seen her in interviews.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
She's much sunnier as herself than she is in movies.

I remember her talking about shopping a lot and how she's drawn to guys who are rude to her.

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
She has that sly, quirky, aloof, floaty, mysterious INFx vibe.

Ghostwheel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Five
I saw her on Jay Leno many years ago, and she seemed very ISFP-ish. From the interview, my tentative conclusion was that she wasn't an Intuitive.

Of course, how much can you tell from a ten minute TV spot?