• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Be Kind Rewind

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could also see ISTJ for Mr. Fletcher.
I think Jerry is an ENTP. Michel Gondry is definitely not. He's actually an introvert.

Fletcher is'nt an ISTJ, he's very laid back and reticent to be controled. He's a lack of authority, not at ease with Te. But he's very prone to sensuals pleasures and cockiness: ISTP I say to you.

I don't think that Jerry is ENTP. He's clarly Te-dom, the typical "he dudes! I gat a plan!" man, and remembers me Eric Cartman.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
michel gondry is an infj 4w5.

his mostly autobiographical character in the science of sleep is me. push/pull at its finest. and no one but an infj would have the excruciating dialogue towards the end of eternal sunshine when they are listening to tapes of each other airing their grievances about each other in front of each other.

infjs are one of the greatest at discovering, finding, seeking out disillusioning moments. understanding how external factors, conduct, practices, and the language of thought shape/give shape to the self are what we do best.

but just generally, he's obviously an N dom. i see Ni more than Ne, it's all from his life, his experiences, his mind. whereas an Ne dom responds more to his own sketchings and builds his system that way. watching the great documentary (series, actually) on michel gondry just made me feel 100% infj.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seems decent:yes:, in any case he's without no doubt an IN type.