• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Maximilien Robespierre

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't irritate me. Didn't I say in one of our first conversations that I wouldn't be taking you seriously? People only irritate me when I have a reason to take their comments into serious consideration.

I'm serious about things that need serious consideration. Jib-jabbing online is most often an endeavor of fun, research, or recreational socialization in the midst of the five serious things I am doing at any given time.

IOW, you know next to nothing on the man or the subject. Why am I not surprised. Hint: this is why I can't take you seriously.

The concept above is referred to by some as "goofing off" or "having fun", something you might begin to comprehend once you lighten up a bit, if that's possible.

But thanks for playing.

It's always a pleasure playing with you, much like sucking the juice out of a lemon soaked in gasoline. :sick:

Nice. I would say to wear it on your forehead so everyone can see just what a nice person you are. But alas, your dunce sticker might be taking up too much space there...

Nice try. I don't wear things on my sleeve, or on my forehead. I'll make it a point to only respond to you when I am in a super serious mood and only then if it is in a thread whose content I actually give a shit about. :rolli:

As wonderful a relationship as our forefathers had with the French, I am not fixated on their history. There are only two things from France that matter in my world: (1) wine, and (2) cheese.

Wishing you a serious day, :smiley_violin:

-Alex

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought we were just joking. Why so serious? ;)

How dare you accuse me of being serious. :horor:

I was merely taking on a seriously-silly vantage point, which to the untrained eye can seem quite serious indeed. :coffee:

I will send you decoder glasses that ease the identification of such information from me in the future. :glasses:

Gasoline soaked lemon comment retracted, you're back to cotton candy.

:cheese: