• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Regis Philbin

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
I barely know anything about him, but my first guess was INTP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How does enfj sound? Ripa an estj?

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm not sure what type he is, but his schtick drives me crazy. I can't stomach watching him.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've heard ESFJ for Regis.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I was wondering the same thing last night when i was watching the beginning of the millionaire show. If he is an INTP then he's a remarkable actor. Extroverted, likely sensing, borderline f/t, probably J and without a doubt annoying as hell.

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
Lots of Ti game show hosts try to act more friendly and extroverted on their shows, which is why Regis might seem more ExFx for the camera (assuming I'm right about him, which I'm probably not because I've only seen Regis a handful of times, and I don't know anything about him personally).

Then you've got other INTP game show hosts like Alex Trebek who don't give a flipping shit if they come off as cold and aloof.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Goddamn you and your interesting angles.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
My intuition tells me that Philbin is bottling up some kind of anger, "Regis Rage" if you will, and that he would probably beat up people in parking lots if he couldn't channel said rage through his semi-aggressive shtick.

Other than that, I have no insight on what type he might be. All I know is that he scares me sometimes.