• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johnny Depp

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
and fast forward to 5:07 for indirect linies on the mom presumably being S (waitress all her life) and depp's overcompensating praise of her

His praise is lavish, to be sure, and coming from an NT it would be indicative of overcompensation, but is it over the top for an INFP? :unsure:

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
His praise is lavish, to be sure, and coming from an NT it would be indicative of overcompensation, but is it over the top for an INFP? :unsure:

a lot of things mixed up now. being P i take full responsibility :yes:

but a good parent's role is not to remain best friends with her child of its life so its 99% likely to be dysfunctional in some way

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
I've heard he's an ISFP.

When I did my MBTI qualification program, my teacher said he'd been typed an ISFP. I'm not sure whether he'd actually validated this himself, or whether it was the opinion of MBTI experts (however that is defined) in the US.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
isnt naomi watts an ISFJ? :peepwall:

Seriously?? Off the top of my head I'd say INFJ for her.

I agree that Depp is an INFP.

I know I’ve seen him before on ENFJ lists and thought that might have been the “official” line on his type, but apparently no one on here sees him as that.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Im going with ISFP... I love Johnny though... Edward scissor hands still makes me cry :wubbie:

elissab

MBTI Type
ESFP
from watching him, and listening to what he is saying, he is definitly an INFP. the reason i believe he's an N over an S, is because he actually mentions how important he thinks human instinct and that gut feeling is to someone. that, and mostly because i can see myself in him. and relate to everything that he is saying. and he's way to P to be a J. it takes a certain type to create the characters that Johnny creates. It takes a dreamer to see and invision how something will be. and i've never known an ISFP to do something like that. INFPs also look to the past to make things in the present. and in this same interview, he states that he has flash backs while reading scripts to figure out a character and how to portray that image in them. he talks a lot about his imagry and the instinct (especially during Ed Wood) and how he used that to show the character. Those two things clearly put him as a visionary, not a creator, and an obvious INFP. he's an INFP people! you can't deny it when it came from the horse's mouth!

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
But what's up with his new movie? I can't remember the last time I was less interested in a preview.

elissab

MBTI Type
ESFP
it's called public enemies. the only reason to see a johnny depp movie is because you'll know during the movie you won't be going "that's johnny depp". and because you'll know what ever it is, it's going to be epic. just because the preview might have sucked, doesn't mean the film will suck. and i have yet to come across a JD film that i've hated.

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
There's nothing remotely T about him. INFP.

If anyone honestly thinks Johnny Depp is a T... not sure how to effectively convey the wrongness of that. How about a simple no.