• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johnny Depp

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm beginning to think NFJ. But that's only because my views on MBTI are possibly warped, where all stuffy saintly types are the actual NFPs, not NFJs.. and all SP wannabes who make bands with Gibby Haynes.. or simply go to butthole surfer concerts are NFJs.

It's all very scientific.

You mean your views on MBTI are socionics? ;) :tongue:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know, it's sick. But there is something to it, dammit.

KDude

Yes, I'm sort of parroting Socionics, but even Jung's Ni doms are better at being IP-ish screwups. He doesn't use the word, but that's what he meant.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I'm sort of parroting Socionics, but even Jung's Ni doms are better at being IP-ish screwups. He doesn't use the word, but that's what he meant.

He totally did. But he would, being Ti dom.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hm, that's not quite how I read it.

I think Depp is Jungian Fi. He doesn't have the artist/crank attitude Jung describes for Ni, IMO. He's more "still waters run deep" to me.

Blanchard

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5W4
hmmm... it is a good and dificult question. I think that he is FP clearly, i ´d said INFP by your biography, but looking his works... he seem ESFP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I've changed my mind on this guy. I think he's ENFJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], isn't there supposed to be a picture and a link in the OP?

Mods, where are you?

teen rose

MBTI Type
INFP
hmmm... it is a good and dificult question. I think that he is FP clearly, i ´d said INFP by your biography, but looking his works... he seem ESFP.

That is no way, far off. May be ISFP or INTJ or ISTJ. That is Fi inferior in him i got connected to may be.