• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johnny Depp

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's called public enemies. the only reason to see a johnny depp movie is because you'll know during the movie you won't be going "that's johnny depp". and because you'll know what ever it is, it's going to be epic. just because the preview might have sucked, doesn't mean the film will suck. and i have yet to come across a JD film that i've hated.

Benny and Joon was TERRIBLE in my opinion. That's the only really bad one that stuck out in my head though.

INFP for sure.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You do know what SJness often entails right? Do you honestly see it in someone like Depp?

yeah no way. can't see anything other than infp. at one time thought maybe isfp...but no i think infp is a better fit. he's certainly no j...not that they're anything wrong with that.:newwink:

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
You do know what SJness often entails right? Do you honestly see it in someone like Depp?
Not a sliver.

He introspects on his values and emotions just about more than anyone else I've seen in Hollywood. He won a fight against a bunch of paparazzi and called it a "poetic" moment. He says that, up until the birth of his kid, his life was an illusion. NF to the tee.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
it's called public enemies. the only reason to see a johnny depp movie is because you'll know during the movie you won't be going "that's johnny depp". and because you'll know what ever it is, it's going to be epic. just because the preview might have sucked, doesn't mean the film will suck. and i have yet to come across a JD film that i've hated.

Yes, and how many times have we seen the contrary: a preview that looks rockin' but ends up failing miserably in the box office. This should tell you previews mean almost nothing about a movie.

I can't wait for "Public Enemies".

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
I seem to remember there being another thread about him, but I can't find it, so here's a new one. In any case, there was some doubt about him being an INFP.

YouTube - JOHNNY DEPP - Interview 1993 1/2

That interview is pretty much as close to quintissential NF-ness that one can get, in my opinion.

Fecal McAngry

Some of us have already discussed his type in this thread, but I would like more closure than that thread provided, and I just found out that the wonderfully intimate Inside the Actor's Studio interview is up again on YouTube.

What type do you believe him to be and why?

(Thanks to the aforementioned thread, I now lean toward INFP.)
He's an ISFP.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Can someone explain why I keep seeing De Niro being typed as INFP. Is there any basis for this? I highly disagree, And I know a lot about him. INTJ would much more accurate.

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Can someone explain why I keep seeing De Niro being typed as INFP. Is there any basis for this? I highly disagree, And I know a lot about him. INTJ would much more accurate.

ESTJ or ISTJ more like it.

Not intuitive

Fecal McAngry

Of course Bob is an INFP--All the classic signs, of course--why do you mistype him as an INTJ?

Fecal McAngry

What signs?
Bob is an extraordinarily sensitive, extremely introverted individual who is a brilliant improviser within dramatic scenes, is a master of morph who puts on and takes off characters like jackets, is vague and abstract in his communications, prefers a semi-chaotic and non-structured workplace, yada yada yada...

All the usual signs--faaaaar too much to encompass in a paragraph...

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Johnny Depp an ISFJ? an ENTP?

I'll just put myself ahead of the curve and say he's an ESTJ and provide no evidence as to why.