• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lisa Marie Presley

Lightyear

I have been wondering about her type recently and after having looked into her life (as part of reading about Michael Jackson after his death) I started to really like her.

So what do you think is her type?

This blog entry about her reaction to Michael's death might be quite revealing:

MySpace.com Blogs - Lisa Marie Presley MySpace Blog

She definitely seems to have a bit of a mothering, saviour complex going on, trying to help people around her too much (her realisation that she couldn't help MJ led to her getting divorced from him > I guess she is an Enneagramm 2.) Also people who know her describe her as very honest and upfront, someone who doesn't bullshit and sometimes let's her emotions hang out a bit too much. She also has a down-to-earth feel about her.

Here is another clip of an interview with her (and the interviewer is being a complete cow):

YouTube - Lisa Marie Presley on her marriage with Michael Jackson

I would say ESFJ or ENFJ but might be completely off the mark.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
ESFJ feels right to me. I wonder what type Priscilla is? She seems more introverted.

Lightyear

Though one issue I have with ESFJ is that Lisa Marie said that she was attracted to Michael Jackson because he was far from normal, she has always felt attracted to odd guys. Not sure if a Guardian temperament would feel that way. Also in her youth she was all over the place taking drugs etc and according to her out of control which doesn't sound very SJ to me. Or she might just have been very influenced by her crazy upbringing.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Though one issue I have with ESFJ is that Lisa Marie said that she was attracted to Michael Jackson because he was far from normal, she has always felt attracted to odd guys. Not sure if a Guardian temperament would feel that way. Also in her youth she was all over the place taking drugs etc and according to her out of control which doesn't sound very SJ to me. Or she might just have been very influenced by her crazy upbringing.

I did a ton of drugs in my youth, and I enjoy being around oddballs. I am fairly odd myself. I am more concerned about Lisa Marie's daughter's type, though. Riley Keough is gorgeous.

riley-keough-1.jpg

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I watched a documentary on E! about her, which probably didn't go too in depth into her personality, but I think ESFJ or ESFP like her father fits.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't know I may be inclined to go SP... but having watched some of the clips etc :hug: SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! :D

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm pretty sure she's an ESTP. Michael Jackson probably brought out some of the F she seems to be displaying, but she seems clearly ESTP.