• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Professor Hojo

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Professor Hojo
Perfect Number [hojo.org]

hojo.jpg

There's a character from Final Fantasy VII. They call him Professor Hojo.

He's very obsessive about his theories and experiments, and hasn't got a lot of regard for ethics.

He had a good sense of humor and irony, is somewhat curious about things, and believes very strongly in his ideas. I appreciate that about him, though his tendency to treat people like specimens, God complex, and lack of empathy concern me.

So, what type do you think he is? I was thinking some sort of INTx at first glance, although I kind of wonder if an NT would actually go that far for their ideas beyond the point of practicality, or declare something to be "blasphemy" to science (which are kind of irrational things to do). I'm not sure how to type him, actually.

I'm pretty sure he's an N, though I'm not sure about any of the other letters. I'm leaning towards I and T. Can't really tell J/P.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd put him as an INTJ, but even though I've played FFVII and Crisis Core I don't feel like I have a strong impression of his personality. To me the Final Fantasy characters really started feeling like three dimensional characters at FFX and later, mostly because of the voice acting. Hojo gets very little voice work in Crisis Core, so I still don't have a strong impression of him.