• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint

Bunco

MBTI Type
ISTj
There seem to be plenty of threads about the Harry Potter characters, but I haven't yet found one dedicated to the movies' actual actors.

What do you all think could be the MBTI types for these three?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
There seem to be plenty of threads about the Harry Potter characters, but I haven't yet found one dedicated to the movies' actual actors.

What do you all think could be the MBTI types for these three?

Emma Watson - ESFP
Rupert Grint - ISTP

Daniel Radcliffe is hard for me to type because he seems to be very intelligent AND a closet homosexual, so a lot of his behavior is "smoke screen"

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Dan the Man: ISTJ
Emma Hawt-son: ENFJ
Ruput Grunt: ISTP Probs

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, if Edgar's assumption is correct (and I have no reason to doubt it), then Dan is an ENFJ.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
How many Ps would say that? ;)

More than you think... especially when it's "tee hee, i'm such a nurrd lulz"

Also, it's silly to assume that there are no ESFPs intelligent enough to get high grades in school. Just look at Bill Clinton.

Well, if Edgar's assumption is correct (and I have no reason to doubt it), then Dan is an ENFJ.

Good catch, Uber.

A lot of ENFJ guys seem to be closet butt buccaneers.

G

Glycerine

More than you think... especially when it's "tee hee, i'm such a nurrd lulz"

Also, it's silly to assume that there are no ESFPs intelligent enough to get high grades in school. Just look at Bill Clinton.

Oops, I really wasn't thinking along the lines that ESFPs weren't intelligent. She just seemed extremely driven and I considered that more J-ish. :doh:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oops, I really wasn't thinking along the lines that ESFPs weren't intelligent. She just seemed extremely driven and I considered that more J-ish. :doh:

"Driven" is not exclusively a J quality.
"Scheduled and planned" would be more appropriate.

G

Glycerine

True. I know an INFP that had like a whopping 3.96 GPA in graduate school (with a whole bunch of honors courses). That, I would say is "driven". So the fact of the matter is that I need to word things better. Thank you for the corrections.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
True. I know an INFP that had like a whopping 3.96 GPA in graduate school (with a whole bunch of honors courses). That, I would say is "driven". So the fact of the matter is that I need to word things better. Thank you for the corrections.

Oh you're more than welcome.

Rarely do I get thanked for my mbti corrections. Not on this board anyway.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh you're more than welcome.

Rarely do I get thanked for my mbti corrections. Not on this board anyway.

Aren't you lucky to get thanked for correcting anything on this board :/ you know ussally you get an arguement as they are still right?
or um maybe that is a thank you?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think that Radcliffe is intj, with Watson and Grint entj.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lol, you guys are retarded.

Yeah, I care enough to watch the dumb movies/interviews. Gosh, at least we know she's a bad actor and gamma.

Radcliffe looks like a girly girly intj I know.

Also, The Grint guy looks just like my entj brother with that strained look on his face.

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
I've been watching a few interviews of them

Daniel--ExFx (theres no way he's an introvert or a thinker)
Emma--ExTJ for sure
Rupert (my personal fave)--ISxP