• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watson: ISTJ 6w7 So/Sp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Daniel: ??FP 9w1 or 7w6 Sp/Sx
Emma: INTJ 3w4 Sp/So
Rupert: ?SFP 6w7 So/Sx

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Daniel Radcliffe - ESTP?
Emma Watson - INFJ (I'm pretty sure on this one.)
Rupert Grint - ESFP?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Daniel Radcliffe - ESTP?
Emma Watson - INFJ (I'm pretty sure on this one.)
Rupert Grint - ESFP?

I'm curious to hear your explanations :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
could you elaborate on this?

[youtube=FrDgCNKwGZ0]Emma Watson Harry Potter Interview[/youtube]

She might be INFJ, but as for the enenatype:

-She is nervous, shy and sociable, with a combination of meekness and mental energy, visibly afraid

_First thing she wants is to be clear about her role and about the rules even for something as simple and sure than the place she has to sit down, is cautious and self-effacing but sill engaging and friendly

-Typycal manneerism, nervosity, hyperventilation, says "I think, I think" a lot, a lot of hesitaton and reflexion

-If you read the descritpion of So/Sp I posted, you can remark the So/Sp stacking, warm and engaging, driven to "clean the room" socially, a lot of detail and analysis, is hot but don't make a big deal about her sexuality, rather the serious, contained but friendly girl who never date

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=FrDgCNKwGZ0]Emma Watson Harry Potter Interview[/youtube]

She might be INFJ, but as for the enenatype:

-She is nervous, shy and sociable, with a combination of meekness and mental energy, visibly afraid

_First thing she wants is to be clear about her role and about the rules even for something as simple and sure than the place she has to sit down, is cautious and self-effacing but sill engaging and friendly

-Typycal manneerism, nervosity, hyperventilation, says "I think, I think" a lot, a lot of hesitaton and reflexion

-If you read the descritpion of So/Sp I posted, you can remark the So/Sp stacking, warm and engaging, driven to "clean the room" socially, a lot of detail and analysis, is hot but don't make a big deal about her sexuality, rather the serious, contained but friendly girl who never date

you win :yes:
in fact, it was blatantly obvious after only 30 seconds

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm curious to hear your explanations :yes:

I can only really justify Emma with any level of certainty. First of all, she definitely strikes me as an FJ. That means she's either ESFJ, ENFJ, ISFJ, or INFJ. Second, she strikes me as being directing rather than informing, which rules out ESFJ and ISFJ and leaves us with either ENFJ or INFJ. And since she seems overall more introverted than extraverted, I went with INFJ. Plus, while she seems like a clear Fe user, I'm not sure it's her dominant function.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can only really justify Emma with any level of certainty. First of all, she definitely strikes me as an FJ. That means she's either ESFJ, ENFJ, ISFJ, or INFJ. Second, she strikes me as being directing rather than informing, which rules out ESFJ and ISFJ and leaves us with either ENFJ or INFJ. And since she seems overall more introverted than extraverted, I went with INFJ. Plus, while she seems like a clear Fe user, I'm not sure it's her dominant function.

hmm, that works :yes:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I change my mind about Dan. I think he's ENFJ. So:

Dan - ENFJ
Emma - INFJ
Rupert - ESFP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I change my mind about Dan. I think he's ENFJ. So:

Dan - ENFJ
Emma - INFJ
Rupert - ESFP

I'm gonna disagree on Harry. he is not directing at all. I could see ENFP, but not ENFJ in the least

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Emma-INFJ
Rupert-ISFP

Daniel Radcliffe is utterly confusing. I definitely get a sense of social masking in his interviews, moreso than even most celebrities.

Sunny Ghost

Emma Watson had always struck me as an ISFJ. But now that you guys mention it, INFJ seems fitting.

I now get the 6 temperament more now. Thanks for the informing clip. ;)

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Am I the only one that would have never known who Rupert Grint was without first reading the other two names in the thread title?

Sunny Ghost

On a hunch, I'm going with INFP on Daniel Radcliffe.

But he's really difficult. I'm really only basing this on the fact that his humor and style of interaction reminds me of another INFP I know.

Rupert seems the most calm of all. Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are both more anxious-like.

Rupert: ISFP??

Last edited:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I care enough to watch the dumb movies/interviews. Gosh, at least we know she's a bad actor and gamma.

Radcliffe looks like a girly girly intj I know.

Also, The Grint guy looks just like my entj brother with that strained look on his face.

So ENTJs look constipated?

Sunny Ghost

Am I the only one that thinks all three are introverts? I think acting ultimately helps people learn how to interact with the world more externally and to put on face, but I still feel as though they are all more reflective. And in a lot of their interviews they have a tendency to look down and distant when speaking. But maybe I'm wrong and this isn't a strictly introverted characteristic. ::shrug::

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
Daniel Radcliffe - ENFP or ESFP.
Emma Watson - INFJ or ISFJ
Rupert Grint - ISFP or ISTP, though I'm leaning towards ISFP.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Daniel Radcliffe- INFJ
Emma Watson- ENTP
Rupert Grint- ESTP

theAdamMeister

MBTI Type
ESFP
I've been studying this a lot, and I'm very good at evaluating types.

Emma is quite assuredly an ESTJ.

Daniel is almost definitely an INFP.

Rupert I'm not quite as sure on; I'm still debating between ISFP and ISTP. Probably FP though.