• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint

3ggminey

MBTI Type
Enfp
Daniel: ENFP (When you look at his interviews he stumbles over his words like an Ne or ENTP/ENFP would, but including that i believe when he stumbles over his words he has a more Te edge. I feel all of this controversy about masking social things is more of an Fi shield.
Emma: INFJ (after reading part of this forum and watching videos, Emma definitely has Fe but i dont think lead, people got the idea of ISFJ vs INFJ, and i think its more probable for her to be INFJ more of the fact of a Ni + Ne connection she has with Daniel and ISFJ sounds far fetched with lead Si scoring well on SATs)
Rupert: ISFP? (i haven't looked into him to much)

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Daniel Radcliffe is an ENFP and I'm proud to say he's not a 7. I've looked up some quotes and he seems like an introvert at first but you grasp quickly, that he can't be anything other than an Ne dom. What about 4w5 sx for him?

"My idea of relaxation is not lying down by a beach. I have to move around, do stuff. Though I'm a massive quiz show person."

"I'm not an easy person to love. There are lots of times when I'm a very good boyfriend, but there are times when I'm useless. I mean, I'm a mess around the house. I talk nonstop. I become obsessed with things."

"As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn't work for me. I'd just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh."