• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

movie "Falling Down"

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
"Falling down" is one of my favourite movies. I know it's not a masterpiece, but the character William "D-Fens" Foster (a great Michael Douglas) is absolutely magnificent.
I've read some post in others forum and he's typed INTJ.
Do you think he is an INTJ goes mad or another type?
I have read also he is typed 9w8 in enneagram and INTJ 9w8 is not a classic combination, I suppose.
Thanks.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
I DON'T THINK SHE LIKES THE SPECIAL SAUCE RICK!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
xDDD

Unbelieveable this thread got so less answers. People dont seem to get the concept of D-FENS :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuT12_bPla8"]xD[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcKvq81-1I"].[/YOUTUBE]

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'm actually thinking ESTJ, he seems very Te dominant and his desire for things to be the way they use to be looks like Si to me. I could see why people would be inclined to call him an introvert, but I think his apparent introversion is more a symptom of his psychosis than anything else, he's very chatty throughout the movie.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I saw him more as an ISTJ who got pushed/slipped over the edge. Ive seen ISTJs on the edge and they are scary, like a moma bear protecting her cub, not to be messed with.