• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rugby Players/Coaches

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
This is probably too obscure for most of you heathens...

Jonah Lomu- ISFP
Graham Henry- ENTJ
George Gregan- ESTP? Highly intelligent with a very sharp tongue and a competitive streak a mile long.
Richie McCaw- ISTP
Andrew Merhtens- ENTP
Anton Oliver- INTP intellectual
Martin Johnson- ISTJ
Carlos Spencer- ISFP or shy ESFP, a performer
Sean Fitzpatrick- ESTJ
Marc Ellis- ESFP
David Campese- ESTP
Ali Williams- ESFP
Byron Kelleher- ESFP
Justin Marshall- ISTJ
Johnny Wilkinson- ISFJ

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
did we just get called heathen by a rugby nerd? wtfz!

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
It'd be a bit hard to type Islanders/Maoris on the T/F. Their culture looks pretty F from a western perspective, which would confuse things imo.

wolfy

awsm
I keep on thinking about Carlos Spencer as a shy esfp. I don't know enough about him. I can see what you mean in the video I watched. The idea of a shy esfp interests me. Marc Ellis is esfp all the way.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was wondering if there is a type specific to rugby players... its looking like a lot of SPs in rugby? Fair comment?

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very interesting. It does seem like a lot of SPs. I play and I am IxTJ but not a pro (not even very good). I play for my med school team so it likely has zero correlation to anything.