• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Milk

Lotr246

Anyone seen the movie? What type do you think Harvey Milk is, and as portrayed by Sean Penn? Feel free to type any others. Cleve Jones? Anne Kronenberg?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
milk.jpg

SJ

7.5milk.jpg

SP

organic_valley_organic_milk.jpg

NF

custom-packaging-milk-carton.png

NT

VagrantFarce

haha

harvey milk: enfp
dan white: istj
scotty: isfp
jack: esfp
cleve jones: enfp
anne kronenberg: estj

VagrantFarce

Milk seems more ISFJ to me.

He's too outgoing and overtly-friendly to be introverted, and seems too laid back and Laissez-faire to a judger.

p.s. A 1970s charismatic gay activist an SJ? Really?? :p He's looking for change and excitement, it's the SJs he's fighting against.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
He's too outgoing and overtly-friendly to be introverted, and seems too laid back and Laissez-faire to a judger.

p.s. A 1970s charismatic gay activist an SJ? Really?? :p He's looking for change and excitement, it's the SJs he's fighting against.

lol, so you're saying milk is ESFP? I guess.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think you could actually make the argument for Milk being an ESFJ- many ESFJ's, while being organized, come across as more friendly and easygoing since they care more about having others like them than having order.. and being Mr. Uptight doesn't usually get one a lot of friends.

A Guardian can easily be an activist. Especially if he or she thinks that there is something which goes against his or her own personal values.. just like.. SURPRISE.. any other temperament!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I think you could actually make the argument for Milk being an ESFJ- many ESFJ's, while being organized, come across as more friendly and easygoing since they care more about having others like them than having order.. and being Mr. Uptight doesn't usually get one a lot of friends.

A Guardian can easily be an activist. Especially if he or she thinks that there is something which goes against his or her own personal values.. just like.. SURPRISE.. any other temperament!

yeah, what the hell was I thinking categorizing milk as an introvert? It's definitely an extrovert. ESFJ.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Milk is an ENFJ.

He uses dominant Fe to unite people in a social cause that he fundamentally believes in, and he fundamentally believes in not only because he's gay but because it increases social unity. He is not easily offended and belligerent towards those that don't agree with his cause (something an NFP would do). Instead, he uses aux Ni to help them see things from his perspective and have them unite with him.

Think about how he deals with Dan? He tries to see things from Dan's perspective and work with that perspective to get Dan on his side.

Harvey Milk fundamentally understands social dynamics, and this understanding is the way he makes any progress in his movement.

Not to mention that he's just way too organized and focused to ever be an NP (and ENFP is the only other mildly believable type for him)...