• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Inspector Gadget

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Anyone care to take a guess at their types?

Inspector Gadget: ENTP
Penny: INFJ?
Brain: ISTP
Chief: xSTJ
Dr. Claw: xNTJ

I see them all as "supercharged" versions of their respective types, though, with reduced amounts of weaknesses and fears.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
i could see penny as INTJ, and brain as ISFP as he always cleans up messes without any recognition or support (martyr mode)...... other than that you're spot on i think

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
i could see penny as INTJ, and brain as ISFP as he always cleans up messes without any recognition or support (martyr mode)...... other than that you're spot on i think

The only reason I didn't go INTJ with Penny is because she always let Gadget take the credit, and never pointed out his incompetence. Plus, she was always rather polite, never really let anyone see her intellect. I could see ISFP for Brain as well, though he seems to have a bit of "toughness" I would associate with an STP, though it could go either way.

The other reason... is that Dr. Claw is a better example of an xNTJ, and she contrasts with him. Basically, the difference between Dr. Claw and Penny, seemed best construed as the difference between an NTJ and an NFJ.

It would be really strange to think of them as being the same (or almost the same) type... but on the other hand, it would explain why she can always figure out what he plans.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
but ISFPs ARE tough - either in their personal interactions with people, or in physical training like wolfy does. ISFPs are usually very strong people and brain has to be tough/strong. I really wanna watch the cartoon again now just to watch brain, lol

and i think you're making use of stereotypes by assuming claw must be NTJ because hes the badguy and pennys the NFJ of the show because she's the hero. I think NFJs have as much propensity for villainy as NTJs do, and i also think NTJs can be genuinely GOOD.....

then again i use those same stereotypes here, because i don't really doubt Claw's NTJ-ness either....

hmm, maybe we need to take this to youtube clips or something ;) :D