• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lindsay Lohan

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^^ Bless ya.

You're telling me i have just read 6 pages of shite for nothing. ;)

You seem to be very adamant on the ESFJ front. You have made some good arguments about the behaviours. There are others, i do disagree with but thats from my perspective of things and well not every ESFJ behaves the same.

:)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ Bless ya.

You're telling me i have just read 6 pages of shite for nothing. ;)
Why? Just because I'm done with it doesn't mean it wasn't great while it lasted :)

You seem to be very adamant on the ESFJ front. You have made some good arguments about the behaviours. There are others, i do disagree with but thats from my perspective of things and well not every ESFJ behaves the same.

Oh, I agree. ESFJs are a diverse group, I've noticed. But there are some traits that tie them all together...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Why? Just because I'm done with it doesn't mean it wasn't great while it lasted :)

Oh, I agree. ESFJs are a diverse group, I've noticed. But there are some traits that tie them all together...

I think our ideas of great, differ hugely. :blush:

In your opinion, what ties us together????

I am trying to think where i was disagreeing. I think someone said attention whore and luxuries.

Due to caring to a degree what people think of me, i don't like to bring to much attention to myself unless i am drunk, then i don't care. But then if being honest about my life and experiences are classed as attention seeking ... well i suppose it can go either way, depending on how you look at it.

Luxuries .. No. I am supposed to have this beautiful house with lovely furniture where i host parties/dinners for people. Yet being practical and down to earth, why would i have or even want expensive items. Its just materialistic bullshit. Come round my house and your hungry .. well there is the fridge, help yourself.

I don't know. Each to their own. :)

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She's an ISTJ. I suspect that all of her spazzy behavior is due to chronically being in the grip of her inferior function, thus making her look like something she isn't.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
ENTP!!!! Post sexual experimentation

She'd have gotten bored with the drugs a long time ago if that were the case (though probably still a raging alcoholic).

That being said, she is most likely an Se dominant with her shadow Ne popping up at the most inopportune times. Maybe a really unhealthy ESFP?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
OK *sigh*. I understand the whole losing the plot crap she has gone through. It isn't a pretty sight when all the stitching comes undone.

I would assume though when we lose it, we are strong enough to get our shite back together. Afterall there is an image we have to portray even if we are not happy about having that image in the first place.

Yes we do/can have a mentality of 'Sod you, my terms' when in destructive mode. But due to pleasing people, we get back on the horse as we like stability and harmony.

Thats why i question the whole ESFJ stuff.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
No offense, but does anyone care? Lindsay Lohan? Come on.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely saslou. But they all need typing! ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Definitely saslou. But they all need typing! ;)

Oh darling. If you are looking at the eye candy, you don't really need to type them. Means to an end. (oh, think the feminazi's might jump on my case for that comment).