• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Very important thread discussion

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
What type was the Fonz?

fonz.jpg

:nice:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Nice!
i would like to think he is an ISTP. maybe an ESFP, or an ESTP?

6a0112790290f528a4011279115e9728a4-320wi

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP.

Don't remember the show that much but I do believe the way he wanted things done was the way that they were done and that usually involved a party and numerous girlies; Se-Fi-Te.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
On the basis of ESTPs I've know, I'd say ESFP is more likely. The Fonz wants to ingratiate himself and have a good time; an ESTP would want to manipulate the situation to entertain him. Less Barnum; more Elvis.

Actually, I guess there you go. Elvis has been described as ESFP (which seems right to me), and that's a pretty close analog to the Fonz.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
He's surely ESxP. Whether F or T is the question. I'm leaning more F.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I thought this was a very important thread discussion.

Well i am disappointed. :devil:

ESFP my guess.

*slams door on the way out* :D