• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton's type

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Earlier today I saw an ad. She was talking about getting things done, and not going backwards.

I agree - ENTJ.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Earlier today I saw an ad. She was talking about getting things done, and not going backwards. I agree - ENTJ.
Not going backwards, but the good ole days. As I said, it may be a strategic move on her part to distinguish herself.

For one thing, I have to always question anyone’s true nature while they are in the public eye. That goes double for politicians. But from the bestfittype.com site on how certain types deal with certain scenarios, I will start with the political buzz word for now and during the debates “Change”. Although all NJ types must feel competent before they can progress, whereas SJ types must have previous experience (two sides of the same coin), I think that ENTJs can take on a role similar to ESTP at times. Hillary just does not look comfortable shooting from the hip. She seems quite deliberate with her thinking and her responses. During the debate one of the final questions asked what each would like to take back. Hillary gave a very careful and thought out answer. I think ENTJs would put it on the line as we saw with some of the other candidates.
How ENTJs Respond to Change-The first issue for them is to assess their own competence in the new arena. They tend to fight a change where no convincing rationale and no supporting data are presented. They want to see that the implications of the change have been thought through and that the proposed change will get to the real issues. They tend to respond to new data as it comes up and fit it into the way they’ve organized and structured their actions.

How INTJs Respond to Change-When dealing with change, the issue becomes one of how congruent the change is with their vision. They tend to be so strongly convinced of their vision and a sense of being right that they find it hard to see how they could have been wrong. When this is the case, they need to see incontrovertible evidence and well-grounded logic to re-conceptualize their vision and embrace the change.

How ISTJs Respond to Change-They face change cautiously. When the situation is unfamiliar, they first try to relate it to their previous experiences. Once they’ve made a decision, it is not easily changed unless it can be shown to be impractical and unworkable. Being able to describe the end product of the change in as much detail as possible helps them get on board with the change.
I am not sure how many watched the New Hampshire debates on Sunday, but Hillary’s entire message wreaked of how ITJs respond to change. Albeit may have been the only avenue available to distinguish herself from Obama and Edwards during the debate.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hillary just does not look comfortable shooting from the hip. She seems quite deliberate with her thinking and her responses. During the debate one of the final questions asked what each would like to take back. Hillary gave a very careful and thought out answer. I think ENTJs would put it on the line as we saw with some of the other candidates.

I agree (--> INTJ).

How INTJs Respond to Change - When dealing with change, the issue becomes one of how congruent the change is with their vision. They tend to be so strongly convinced of their vision and a sense of being right that they find it hard to see how they could have been wrong. When this is the case, they need to see incontrovertible evidence and well-grounded logic to re-conceptualize their vision and embrace the change.

Sounds like Hillary to me. :yes:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Sounds like Hillary to me. :yes:

All we need now is for her to denounce everyone else as stupid, since they can't see their vision... then it's a wrap! :D

Seriously though, I suspect INTJ way more than ENTJ. Can anyone find me any reference to her being happy? Her childhood seems to be "read and write" not "meet people and enjoy life"... to such a degree that I would be surprised if her "E" traits are natural at all.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Can anyone find me any reference to her being happy? Her childhood seems to be "read and write" not "meet people and enjoy life"... to such a degree that I would be surprised if her "E" traits are natural at all.
Would that not also be a sign that she prefers introversion to extraversion?

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I did not want to make a long post, but during the debate she continued to reference to experience. As I continue to say, it may be a political ploy to discount Obama, however at some point she really seemed sincere in considering it laughable that experience could be trumped by those of lesser experience in the name of "Change". For that reason also again, I would not be too quick to dismiss ISTJ.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
at some point she really seemed sincere in considering it laughable that experience could be trumped by those of lesser experience in the name of "Change". For that reason also again, I would not be too quick to dismiss ISTJ.

Do you have a link to a clip of that by any chance?

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Would that not also be a sign that she prefers introversion to extraversion?

Yes, sorry - to be clear, I meant that the expressed "E" that is being mentioned doesn't seem natural at all - she doesn't really prefer it in her own life.

Usehername

On a mission
Choking up at the thought of not getting to implement her ideas?

Font size in honor of Usehername:

She's INTJ!

:yes:

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the clip.

Thanks, Eco:)

Seriously, though, we all know the female INTJs have been ahead of the game and infiltrating the power of Hollywood/etc.... I mean, it's like 50/50 whether or not any random successful female shown on TV is INTJ.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So if Hilary Clinton becomes President, would that make Bill Clinton the first lady?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First Dick.

That is short for William, right? I always second-guess these things.

Dick is short for Richard.

Bill is short for William.

Jack is short for John, despite both names having four letters.

But hey, let's go with First Bill...that'll work.

Usehername

On a mission
Dick is short for Richard.

Bill is short for William.

Jack is short for John, despite both names having four letters.

But hey, let's go with First Bill...that'll work.

:doh: I knew it was from a name that didn't make sense and guessed wrong.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
She oozes INTJ, she's pretty much the opposite of her ESFP husband when it comes to personality.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
INTJ for Hillary... rawr!!

The Grey Badger

MBTI Type
INTP
EXTJ. A while back I would have said ENTJ all the way, but she's been coming on more like Lucy VanPelt than Douglas MacArthur, hence the X.