• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton's type

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there a website I can go to to view different types' handwriting samples?

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
This handwriting is edgier. On the other hand, even more irregular. And even more nervy. Not much faster.
Nor readily legible. Interesting take, all the same.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I'll try to get one as soon as possible.

But people tell me how it looks like it came out of a computer.

(What does ISTJ handwriting look like?)
Oh yes, now I remember, you mentioned it earlier on. My father was an INTJ and he wrote neat and small and never went past the margins. Semi-calligraphy I should say. It may be you write calligraphy.

My ex-wife is an INTJ. She wrote calligraphy when I met her. When she abandoned the calligraphy her handwriting began to look like that of Hillary.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nor readily legible. Interesting take, all the same.

Yeah, I was gonna say that. But I know that Europeans and Americans have really different styles of handwriting, even if they speak the same language. The way they create their letters sometimes looks illegible to different countries/continents.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh yes, now I remember, you mentionearlier on. My father was an INTJ and he wrote neat and small and never went past the margins. Semi-calligraphy I should say. It may be you write calligraphy.

My ex-wife is an INTJ. She wrote calligraphy when I met her. When she abandoned the calligraphy her handwriting began to look like that od it ef Hillary.

Yes, I've always been good at designing logos, and writing calligraphy was never frustrating for me. I've never learned formal calligraphy, though.

I must say, though, that my cursive is a bit sloppy. It's ironic, because I learned to write in cursive flawlessly at the age of 4. I abandoned it because I observed my father's handwriting and a lot of handwriting of adults (which was often in all caps) and I sorta looked up to my elders and then abandoned my cursive.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, I've always been good at designing logos, and writing calligraphy was never frustrating for me. I've never learned formal calligraphy, though.

I must say, though, that my cursive is a bit sloppy. It's ironic, because I learned to write in cursive flawlessly at the age of 4. I abandoned it because I observed my father's handwriting and a lot of handwriting of adults (which was often in all caps) and I sorta looked up to my elders and then abandoned my cursive.
Well, that was a pity.
Formal calligraphy is rather boring, we had it at school. Individual calligraphy is original.

You asked about the ISTJ. There is surely a wide margin of them. They write slowly or even ponderously. On the average their handwriting is a lot more regular. It can be even stiff and rigid. Not with the more rounded ISTJ types though.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What does an ENTJ woman look like? Any clear examples?

From what i understand, ENTJs and INTJs can look a bit similar. ENTJs can actually have a rather sensitive side. They have one of the worst conflicts with people because as extroverts they do need them, but as NTJs they need them to make sense. Quite an unfortunate dichotomy. I understand that ENTJs will often introvert taking time alone, but need this followed by acting upon others.

I can see that INTJ is very plausible for Hilary. Could it be that she is somewhat borderline, mildly I or E? I do know some extremely introverted INTJs and they kinda wouldn't have it in them to embrace the limelight of politics.

I do sometimes wonder if the more forceful 'INTJ' women are possibly ENTJs actually. Not Hilary specifically, but many that you meet along the way. Everyone likes some time alone, and some time with people, so the E/I bit is easily mis-classified. I'm really not sure on this, but i know way more 'soft' INTJ men, than 'soft' INTJ women and that doesn't make any sense to me. By 'soft' i mean they are actually shy and have trouble telling people 'no' or initiating conflict, but are clearly Ni-Te focusing on abstract analytical things, but with a hotly sensitive Fi in the background. Most of the women INTJs i've been presented with aren't so much the quiet, serious types as they are forceful, certain, directive, etc. (edit: mostly irl or past forums or whatever - just a general observation) Anyway, all in all, i guess my opinion so far is that Hilary could easily be an INTJ, but not a strongly introverted example of one.

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In terms of Socionics, which is the branch that types based on appearance, Hilary Clinton looks like an ISTj (LSI) -- they tend to be characterized by a formal, alert appearance.

INTj (LII) in Socionics tends to have a more floaty quality as if they're not aware of what's going on around them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know that Hillary's "T" function is not one of her debatable functions (almost everyone, as far as I know, seems to agree on that aspect of her personality), but I was still delighted when I read the first paragraph of an article about her in this week's Newsweek. I just had to laugh:

Newsweek (10/22/07) said:
Never mind the man she's married to. Hillary Clinton isn't big on feelings. "Unthinking emotion," she wrote to a friend in college, "has always been pitiful to me." In "For Love of Politics," Sally Bedell Smith's new book on Bill and Hillary Clinton's marriage during their White House years, the First Lady is a woman determined not to surrender to emotion, even when her husband and the nation have. While President Clinton idles away an hour hugging his way through a rope line at a Democratic Leadership Council fund raiser, his wife, backstage, waits patiently to depart. [Note: Hmmm... A signifier for I as well?] As the president admits on TV to an affair with Monica Lewinsky, the First Lady waits in the White House solarium and greets staffers with a smile. Chelsea, the dutiful daughter, tries hard to mimic mom: "Emotions aren't rational," she tells friends.

... Even discussions about her marriage, that gripping grating psychodrama, come off as cerebral and qualified -- when the candidate and her staff choose to have them at all.

... She strives for cool detachment, but her husband's coterie sees the cracks. They are "wimps," she tells them in tirades, men who "don't have balls" and "don't know how to fight."

...[she] takes "refuge in denial," even in the storm of Lewinsky. "She knew intellectually there was a problem, an addiction," a close friend tells Smith, "but she still believed [her husband Bill] could never be that insane."

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
it depends. if you go with keirsey's "you are what you do" then yes she's an ENTJ

if you go with jungian/myers briggs you're a person and then you do something we you may or may not be good at then she's INTJ, most certainly. get the footage from the congress hearings in the 90ies, before she was spin-doctored up beyond belief. - definately a "programmic" socializer

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh yes, now I remember, you mentioned it earlier on. My father was an INTJ and he wrote neat and small and never went past the margins. Semi-calligraphy I should say. It may be you write calligraphy.

My ex-wife is an INTJ. She wrote calligraphy when I met her. When she abandoned the calligraphy her handwriting began to look like that of Hillary.

Curious. I had a 'calligraphy phase', too. With respect to my handwriting now? I have been told I should have been a doctor.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
It's funny nobody thinks she's SJ.
After all the betrayal Bill has put her through, she has stayed with him.
The way she got that bad reputation in the first year for sitting in on the healthcare meetings as if she has some power - usurping authority - it seems very ESTJ to me.

Lawyer, right?

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Choking up at the thought of not getting to implement her ideas?

Font size in honor of Usehername:

She's INTJ!

:yes:

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the clip.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Oleaginous womanizers from the Midwest!

(That jokes never gets old...to me. *clears throat*)

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I would not discount that she may be ISTJ. She seems to discuss the "old times" a great deal, which may be a political ploy to remind them who she is married to.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's funny nobody thinks she's SJ.

It was one potential option when I first started looking at her but quickly dismissed. She's far too ambitious, seeking to expand the horizons rather than shoring up the homefront and strengthening the walls.

Any woman will stick by her man, if you give her the right reason. The act of remaining faithful is not that clear of an indication on its own.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I transcribed the clip where she chokes up:

You know, I have so many... opportunities for this country. (Rests face on hand, is silent for a moment, chokes up, shakes head.) I just don't want to see us fall backwards. (Almost inaudible.) I don't. (People clap.) So. (Regains control.) You know, this is very personal for me. (Voice becomes vulnerable again.) It's not just political, it's not just public. (More forceful.) I see what's happening. (Vulnerable again.) And we have to reverse it. And some people think elections are a game, they think it's like who's up or who's down. (Shakes head.) It's about our country, it's about our kids' futures... It's really about all of us, together. Some of us put ourselves out there and do this against some pretty difficult odds. And we do it each one of us because we care about our country. (Back to normal by now.) But some of us are right and some of us are wrong. Some of us are ready and some of us are not. Some of us know what we will do on day 1 and some of us haven't really thought that through enough.