• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Malcolm in the middle.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Lois - ESFJ
Hal - ISFP
Malcolm - a socially awkward ENTP (he gives off I vibes, but he does appear to genuinely gain energy from social contact)
Reese - ESTP
Dewey - INFP
Francis - ESTP

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Louis is a man name. I think you mean Lois lol

Lois - ENTJ
Hal - IxFP
Malcolm - INTJ
Reese - ESTP
Dewey - IxxJ

I am curious where you get Malcolms J?

And same goes for dewey.

Lois - ESFJ
Hal - ISFP
Malcolm - a socially awkward ENTP (he gives off I vibes, but he does appear to genuinely gain energy from social contact)
Reese - ESTP
Dewey - INFP
Francis - ESTP

I would consider Malcolm at the introverted stage of an ENTP. As an entp grows older they become more introverted till around 18.

Where did you get lois being an ESFJ. Thats the one I don't understand.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Where did you get lois being an ESFJ. Thats the one I don't understand.

She's not abstract at all - she's very concrete and detail-attentive, pointing to S. T versus F is a bit fuzzy, and I could see her as an ESTJ, but she strikes me as too emotional for that - probably some sort of unhealthy ESFJ of the bossy and neurotic nutcase sort.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Lois- ESTJ
Malcolm-Neurotic
Reese- ESTP
Dewey- INFP
Hal- ISFP
Francis- ESTP

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
She's not abstract at all - she's very concrete and detail-attentive, pointing to S. T versus F is a bit fuzzy, and I could see her as an ESTJ, but she strikes me as too emotional for that - probably some sort of unhealthy ESFJ of the bossy and neurotic nutcase sort.

Well she show no signs of Fe and Si to me. And I think she is very abstract. She has a strong sense of a justice and she will always choose that over human compassion. So I would consider her an EXTJ. And she never seemed to detail appointed to me.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Malcolm - INTP
Louis - ESTJ
Reese - ESTP
Dewey - INFP
Hal - ESFP
Francis - ESTP

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I am curious where you get Malcolms J?

Because he is definitely dom Ni over dom Ti to me.... in fact I dont really see him using Ti at all. He's very focused on results and is usually the first to consider how events will unfold. His intuitive ideas does not diverge, he's usually seeing a single idea through rather than coming up with a whole bunch of ideas.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Lois - ESTJ
Malcom - xNTx
Reese - ESTP
Dewey - INFP
Hal - xSFP
Francis - ESxP

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well she show no signs of Fe and Si to me. And I think she is very abstract.

Very abstract in what way? I think she didn't use a single metaphor in 50 episodes, she's definitely more conrete than abstract.
EStJ is fitting for Lois.

EStJ - Lois
eNTP - Malcolm
IsFP - Hal
ESTP - Reeze
INFP - Dewey

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This thread has been done..
But I will gladly play again

Malcolm-INTP
Lois-ESFJ
Hal-ISFJ
Reese-ESTJ
Dewey-INFP
Francis-xNFJ

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lois: ESFJ

Hal: ESFP

Francis: I don't know; haven't seen enough of him

Reese: ESTP

Dewey: INFP

Malcolm: ENTP

Okay! Changed my mind.

Lois: ESTJ 8w9 sp/sx

Hal: ESFJ 6w7 so/sp

Francis: ISFP 4w3 sp/sx - so/sx

Reese: ESTP 7w8 so/sx

Dewey: INFP 5w4 so/sx

Malcolm: ENTP 7w6 so/sp

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
Lois: ESTJ

Hal: xNxP - and a great compromiser

Francis: INTJ? INFJ? ESFP? There is not as much consensus on Francis (did that rhyme?). To me, he seems SP-like in his extraverted sensing mischief, but like an NF or NT in his almost scientific knowledge of how to rebel against Lois. Recall the episode (maybe in Season 1?) where he counsels Malcolm and Reese in their alliance against Lois? I think it was The Red Dress episode.

Reese: ESTP

Dewey: INFP

Malcolm: xNTP

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not feeling that vibe. INTP???

Oh. Really?

He seems very Fe dominant to me. The other day I was watching the episode where the family goes to the free love art festival in the desert and it seemed as if he were using his dominant in conjunction with Introverted Perception (Ni/Si). He's rather conspiratorial in nature (what misguided Ni or Si can look like). If he's not an ESFJ, I at least know the enneagram is right. ENFJ would be my second guess.