• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

sonic youth

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i saw them last saturday in chicago and i can't figure out their typing.

at first i thought thurston moore had to be an entp, but watching him in interviews, i get this really really really strong like uncanny feeling of the director richard linklater (waking life, before sunrise/sunset, a scanner darkly, dazed and confused, fast food nation), who i had typed as an enfp (tho he could be an entp too).

and kim gordon had been typed as intp before, and i could see that, but during the show my guess was ntj, possibly e bc her stage presence was so strong and she felt inferior F.

their band is so nt it's not even funny, and i'm still admitting the possibility that both of them are just intps as mentioned before in another thread. but i'm still leaning toward entp for thursten.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
KIM GORDON + SCHOOL OF ROCK Video by NYLON - MySpace Video

i have difficulty typing nt women, but this feels ntj to me, intj most likely. i get some tertiary Fi from her. altho it is difficult to tell if she is Ni dom or Ti/Te dom. she seems more Te to me than Ti, whereas thurston is 100% Ti. she seems like she is the one who puts things back together again, fixes problems, and keeps the course for the band.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Thurston is ENTP, and Kimmy is some type of NT, but not sure which.