• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Angela Merkel

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha, hard to say cause she keeps her private life pretty concealed. She holds a major in Physics and she is very Rationale and organized in her decisions, someone I would type NT yes.

I dont know, how INTJs are if they are healthy, but Miss Merkel is very open to gathering information, before she settles on a standpoint. Thats one of her strength, she keeps unbiased until she has looked at an issue from the PoV of all parties involved.

In my opinion I would say:

intp
entp
entj

or maybe even enfp / enfj (due to her being a skilled diplomat)

Lightyear

INTJ

Reminds me very much of my mum who is an INTJ and admires her: Strategic, very shrewd, private, open to changing her way of doing things if new information demands it.

hommefatal

to me she seems pretty clear like an INTJ.
I: She is very withdrawn and does not naturally seek social gatherings.
N: She is able to look into the future and she doesn't focus too much on details.
T: Her views are based on rationality and are completely not personal.
J: She plans things in advance rather than reacting to events.

Also, I get a huge INTJ vibe from her.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was thinking in terms of cognitive functions. Ni > Te > Fi > Se v. Te > Ni > Se > Fi.....

Hmmmmmm.....Somehow Te > Ni > Se > Fi seems to fit better....

I could see INTJ as well.

That's why I said iNTJ or eNTJ - totally an NTJ in any case.

hommefatal

I was thinking in terms of cognitive functions. Ni > Te > Fi > Se v. Te > Ni > Se > Fi.....

Hmmmmmm.....Somehow Te > Ni > Se > Fi seems to fit better....

I could see INTJ as well.

That's why I said iNTJ or eNTJ - totally an NTJ in any case.
In my opinion cognitive functions are not reliable in finding out MBTI types.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Is she similar to you?

I don't know much about her. But from what I saw she seems to have traits that are typical for an INTJ.

Since she looks calm and unemotional but strategic/decisive.

Is she is a physicist or I have wrong information ?